Thinking of buying Limited - is this a good deal? - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
It was right on their website on some of the Limiteds I looked at. I called them and they confirmed it. There are even a few Limiteds on their website listed for $8k before incentives (like vehicle 2C4RC1GG8HR616179).

They have something like 71 Pacifica's either in-stock or already in-coming, so there are a lot to choose from.

I just purchased a Pacifica at a different dealer a day before I saw those deals, otherwise I would have jumped on one.

Last edited by Mech33; 12-28-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Mech33 is offline  
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 01:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: California
Posts: 169
Their deals are amazing considering I can't even get a dealer to budge from ~$2.4k off MSRP. Unfortunately, the only 8 passenger with advanced safetytec they have is black. Black is too hot in the socal sun.
soontobe is offline  
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 03:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 17
Maybe they'd be willing to order you one at a similar discount.

I just bought one from another dealer for $3500 off MSRP (plus incentives) that I jumped on because it had the right color and option set, and I could get it before the Sams Club incentove expires.

So your deal could be worse!

Last edited by Mech33; 12-29-2016 at 03:05 PM.
Mech33 is offline  
 
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-29-2016, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator
 
generaltso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Vermont
Posts: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mech33 View Post
Maybe they'd be willing to order you one at a similar discount.
I'd be willing to bet that part of the reason they're so deeply discounted is that they're trying to move cars on the lot. I doubt a special order would be discounted quite as much. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
generaltso is online now  
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 01:30 AM
Member
 
kentfield1951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: San Mateo,CA
Posts: 34
Gilroy,CA Chrysler has it priced at $40,450, for the Limited with a MSRP of $49,450. Looks to be a great deal!
kentfield1951 is online now  
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 11:24 PM
Member
 
Razorbackfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 65
Garage
I bought mine there. They are legit in the prices. I live a half mile away from this dealer if anyone wants me to verify a van for you. 408-819-1447 text me.
Razorbackfan is offline  
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 11:27 PM
Member
 
Razorbackfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 65
Garage
Remember though that some of these incentives are the bs ones. Must have a lease with another fca car or must have a lease on non fca car or your second cousin must have an fca car..
Razorbackfan is offline  
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-01-2017, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentfield1951 View Post
Gilroy,CA Chrysler has it priced at $40,450, for the Limited with a MSRP of $49,450. Looks to be a great deal!
Looks to be a great deal indeed. No such luck so far w dealers here in Southern Caif (OC area). Dealer won't budge from 42k, even at year end (same msrp as yours). Anyways now maybe wait till the hybrid comes out and see how that affects incentives and sales on the regular limited. Someone here mentioned here that deals only get better as a model ages. Hoping to find that out in the new year.

Last edited by miura348; 01-02-2017 at 12:19 AM.
miura348 is offline  
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 02:54 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: California
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by miura348 View Post
Looks to be a great deal indeed. No such luck so far w dealers here in Southern Caif (OC area). Dealer won't budge from 42k, even at year end (same msrp as yours). Anyways now maybe wait till the hybrid comes out and see how that affects incentives and sales on the regular limited. Someone here mentioned here that deals only get better as a model ages. Hoping to find that out in the new year.
Is that $42K before of after rebates?

I ended up getting a deal on a Touring-L plus for about $4000 below MSRP before rebates and $8500 below MSRP after rebates.
Let me guess, you're trying to deal with Huntington Beach Chrysler or Orange Coast Chrysler.

Huntington Beach told me they don't change from the price on the website and refused to negotiate. As far as I can tell, they are not a TrueCar dealer but they do referrals through Edmunds.

Orange Coast wouldn't budge from the price on their website until I pointed out they offered the exact same car through TrueCar for less. Then he offered me the TrueCar price despite me pointing out if I go through TrueCar he's probably paying TrueCar for the lead. The deal I took was about $150 more than the offer I had from Orange Coast on a car with a MSRP over $1200 more and a color combination I liked better.
soontobe is offline  
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobe View Post
Is that $42K before of after rebates?

I ended up getting a deal on a Touring-L plus for about $4000 below MSRP before rebates and $8500 below MSRP after rebates.
Let me guess, you're trying to deal with Huntington Beach Chrysler or Orange Coast Chrysler.

Huntington Beach told me they don't change from the price on the website and refused to negotiate. As far as I can tell, they are not a TrueCar dealer but they do referrals through Edmunds.

Orange Coast wouldn't budge from the price on their website until I pointed out they offered the exact same car through TrueCar for less. Then he offered me the TrueCar price despite me pointing out if I go through TrueCar he's probably paying TrueCar for the lead. The deal I took was about $150 more than the offer I had from Orange Coast on a car with a MSRP over $1200 more and a color combination I liked better.
I am talking after rebates. so 42k net after rebates before adding TTL . Who did you end up buying yours from ? Thanks
miura348 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this a good deal for limited? Ronash@hotmail.com Dealers, Purchasing and Ordering 24 01-16-2017 12:50 AM
Is this a good deal Brneyegrl Dealers, Purchasing and Ordering 3 12-12-2016 08:21 PM
Deal or No Deal? - Limited Time2Fly Dealers, Purchasing and Ordering 13 12-05-2016 10:41 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1