Thinking of buying Limited - is this a good deal? - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackfan View Post
I bought mine there. They are legit in the prices. I live a half mile away from this dealer if anyone wants me to verify a van for you. 408-819-1447 text me.
Razorback - I sent you a PM on this --- thanks for the offer !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-02-2017, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Bought one finally !

So ended up closing a deal on a Limited w Adv Safety Tech and Uconnect w Sound etc. MSRP 49,450 and while I was stuck on 42 for a while, managed to get it down to 40,800 . After adding state tax , license, doc fee, 7 y / 75k warranty (0 deductible) and tire and wheel protection , OTD came out to about 47k .

Factoid - I was initially going to buy the Mopar warranty separately (online) but the dealer matched the online quote down to the dollar so I bundled it in there alongside.

I had 2 parallel tracks going -- one with this local OC dealer and the other w the famed Gilroy facility ---
A big shoutout to Razorback who actually went down there and checked out the inventory for me and texted me pictures back. Ultimately didn't work out given the specific interior color option (mocha) that I needed. But huge help nonetheless.

Will post a few pics when I am able to. But one item already standing out to me when i park it next to my BMW is how deep the paint coat is. this is one area where pacifica is miles ahead of competitors.
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 12:22 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobe View Post
I'm guess you can get the selling price to be about $45K. Then subtract off your incentives. E.g. $2K customer cash, $1K conquest, and $1K sams club. That would put you right about $41K.
you were bang on here --- final price indeed ended up being close to this number @ 40.8k

one really annoying item was paying sales tax on the pre incentive amount . CA has a way of fleecing you like that : )

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura348 View Post
one really annoying item was paying sales tax on the pre incentive amount . CA has a way of fleecing you like that : )
I was surprised to learn that 30 states do that. I'm glad mine isn't one of them!

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackfan View Post
Remember though that some of these incentives are the bs ones. Must have a lease with another fca car or must have a lease on non fca car or your second cousin must have an fca car..
Looks like the great deals are spreading to Southern California (LA County) now too. No need to go to Gilroy for that kind of deal. This might be a combination of wanting to clear inventory/space for the PHEV, and generally wanting to get more CA buyers into the Pacifica.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 02:30 AM

You mind tell me who you got the car from? Did you go with Huntington Beach Chrysler or Orange Coast Chrysler?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page