any recommended dealers in so- cal orange county - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2017, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

any recommended dealers in so- cal orange county

im going out on search in my area, theres a bunch of dealers but dunno if there are any favs around here

absolute must haves are 8 seats, adaptive safety, navigation with thearter......dark interior, red or blue color but ill take whatever as long as not white or black

i dont need a lot of the other stuff, and i want to stay around 35g
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 07:44 PM
PEI

All dealers include window stickers on their websites so it is easy to find a Pacifica with the options you want. They also list their best prices. I'd recommend going to websites of all SoCal Chrysler dealers to see who has the best price for the model you want.

We test drove at Rydell since it is closest to us. But found a great deal at Huntington Beach and drove 2.5 hrs in rush hour traffic to get the deal. HB prices for Touring models were $2k-$3k lower than Rydell's when we bought right before Christmas.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubpower View Post
im going out on search in my area, theres a bunch of dealers but dunno if there are any favs around here

absolute must haves are 8 seats, adaptive safety, navigation with thearter......dark interior, red or blue color but ill take whatever as long as not white or black

i dont need a lot of the other stuff, and i want to stay around 35g
I bought a car from Orange Coast recently . They had the largest selection and the price was also lowest compared to all the others . If you decide to go that route , I can PM you details of the internet salesperson that helped me.

I was generally disappointed by others in the area who were not willing to negotiate or put down prices in an email.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 12:21 AM
PEI

I did not have a good experience with Orange Coast. Their Internet manager reassured me that a Pacifica on their website was available, could I come today? I made an appt to come in the afternoon. When I was ready to leave, called to confirm the car was really there because I was about to drive 2.5+ hr during rush hour with two little kids so it had better be there... then he changed his tune and said "oh wait, the car is actually not on the lot, it's a a photo shoot, I'll call you when it is back." Never heard from him again.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEI View Post
I did not have a good experience with Orange Coast. Their Internet manager reassured me that a Pacifica on their website was available, could I come today? I made an appt to come in the afternoon. When I was ready to leave, called to confirm the car was really there because I was about to drive 2.5+ hr during rush hour with two little kids so it had better be there... then he changed his tune and said "oh wait, the car is actually not on the lot, it's a a photo shoot, I'll call you when it is back." Never heard from him again.
I dealt w Chris Ramsey , not sure if he was the same person you contacted. Others in the area were all off by thousands on price and many wouldn't even put anything down in email until you came down to their showroom.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 09:55 PM

Try David Frietas at Glenn Thomas in Long Beach.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 01:38 PM

Huntington Beach told me they don't change from the price on the website and refused to negotiate. As far as I can tell, they are not a TrueCar dealer but they do referrals through Edmunds.

Orange Coast wouldn't budge from the price on their website until I pointed out they offered the exact same car through TrueCar for less. Then he offered me the TrueCar price despite me pointing out if I go through TrueCar he's probably paying TrueCar for the lead. The deal I took was about $150 more than the offer I had from Orange Coast on a car with a MSRP over $1200 more and a color combination I liked better.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 10:32 PM

I bought mine from Huntington beach. 10k off for LX. Long wait (expect 6-7 hours) to get the car. Their discount is vehicle specific so you won't get the same discount for the same car.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 01:15 PM

We got ours from Russell Westbrook in Van Nuys. Highly recommend. They have a great selection, low-pressure sales people. And they were willing to negotiate a great deal for us. Plus, the dealership has a basketball court!
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

i was like wow when i saw he has a dealership....wonder what else he is invested in locally

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page