Finally picked up my Touring-L Plus! Keep the lifetime warranty? - Page 2 - 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-08-2017, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydC View Post
Some dealers tell me I don't need to trade in for this. Some dealers say I need to trade in the incentive. Are there separate conquest incentives? Would like to tell the dealers requesting a trade in how to do it without.
Yes, there are at least two different conquest rebates. It also changes month to month. In November there were two (in my case): one general conquest and one brand specific which both applied. In December, there was no general conquest because they raised the customer cash by $1000.

You may be able to get help by calling the Chrysler incentives line: 1-800-227-0757. I called twice. One time the person was much more helpful than the other.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobe View Post
Yes, there are at least two different conquest rebates. It also changes month to month. In November there were two (in my case): one general conquest and one brand specific which both applied. In December, there was no general conquest because they raised the customer cash by $1000.

You may be able to get help by calling the Chrysler incentives line: 1-800-227-0757. I called twice. One time the person was much more helpful than the other.
Is this conquest rebate regional? I see it show up on Chrysler's webpage when you use a California zip (90210) but not when I put in my Illinois zip.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmgtz View Post
Is this conquest rebate regional?
It is indeed.

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaltso View Post
I would definitely cancel that service contract for a refund if you can. Then buy the Mopar plan through Ziegler.
So I am in the process of canceling exetended warranty I bought through my dealer since it is a third party. However, I spoke with a Bob at Ziegler and apparently extended warranties in Florida are "state regulated" so to say. So Mopar sets the price and no one can come in lower. So the generous $150 off via the Damon promo code with Ziegler doesn't even work in Florida, not to mention we have to pay a lot more for policy than some of the awesome prices y'all are posting in the forums .

2017 Pacifica Limited 7pax
Tusk White/Black Mocha
Safety Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Vacuum,
Add-ons: Tinted front windows and windshield, weatherproof mats, rear bumper protector and mud flaps.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17lim View Post
So I am in the process of canceling exetended warranty I bought through my dealer since it is a third party. However, I spoke with a Bob at Ziegler and apparently extended warranties in Florida are "state regulated" so to say. So Mopar sets the price and no one can come in lower. So the generous $150 off via the Damon promo code with Ziegler doesn't even work in Florida, not to mention we have to pay a lot more for policy than some of the awesome prices y'all are posting in the forums .
That's definitely unfortunate. But I would still swap the third party warranty for Mopar. Hopefully, it won't cost you more than the third party did.

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 03:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17lim View Post
One benefit is the lifetime warranty is transferable in a few states like Florida. You need to pay a small transfer fee. It's about $50 I think.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page