Sam's Club Rebate - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by volt779 View Post
Did the dealer indicate the $500 mailer rebate may not be combined with Sam's offer? Only exclusion in the email offer I received is "program 39CHK"? Anyone know what that is?

Did not see any exclusions in the TrueCar/Sam's small print either.
I believe the mailer I received is considered a TDM, or Targeted Direct Mailer and TDM offers can't be combined from what I've read.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 01:07 PM

Got it, thanks for the clarification!
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Good News! I just tried the Sam's Club FCA rebate website again and was able to generate a code! The document indicates the program will run through January 2nd, 2018 now.

It's still $1,000 for the Pacifica.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (38.1 KB, 42 views)
generaltso and MoPacifica like this.

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

It's great to hear that the Sam's rebate has been renewed! I guess it really only sucks for anyone who bought a Pacifica on 1/4 since the old one had already expired and the new one wasn't available yet. Do you see any verbiage anywhere that says anything about excluding the hybrid?

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaltso View Post
It's great to hear that the Sam's rebate has been renewed! I guess it really only sucks for anyone who bought a Pacifica on 1/4 since the old one had already expired and the new one wasn't available yet. Do you see any verbiage anywhere that says anything about excluding the hybrid?
the word Hybrid is no where to be seen on the rebate document

Chrysler Pacifica (2017 model only) * $1,000
*Denotes offers not available for leases and only applicable towards retail purchase.

and here is the small print:

DISCLAIMER: Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid at any franchised FCA US LLC dealer or FIAT Studio. This Bonus Cash Allowance offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive with most
current national, regional, and other bonus incentives and is available on Employee Advantage, Dealership Employee Purchase or Affiliate Rewards Program vehicles. Certificate is valid for the person
named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver's license or state identification card required). Certificate must be
presented to a franchised FCA US LLC Dealer or FIAT Studio. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Certificate must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicle. Only
one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer per vehicle. Offer not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not
redeemable for cash. Vehicle eligibility is subject to change without notice. See dealer for details. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. FIAT® is a registered
trademark of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used under license by FCA US LLC. You have 60 days to redeem this offer.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaltso View Post
It does say valid from 1/4/17 to 1/2/18 but you couldn't get a code yesterday. Maybe if you called they could have done something.

The term "hybrid" or anything related to it is not mentioned at all on the sheet. Doesn't mean they won't exclude it in some other way though.

It looks pretty much identical to last years. I didn't crosscheck all the vehicle rebate amounts though.

Here is the disclaimer at the bottom:

Quote:
Dealership instructions to process claim: To process this offer code, submit Program Offer Certificate with offer code
and complete customer verification via TDM Inquiry on Dealer CONNECT. See official program rules 39CGT1/39CGT2
for details.

DISCLAIMER: Bonus Cash Allowance offer is valid at any franchised FCA US LLC dealer or FIAT Studio. This Bonus Cash Allowance offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive with most current national, regional, and other bonus incentives and is available on Employee Advantage, Dealership Employee Purchase or Affiliate Rewards Program vehicles. Certificate is valid for the person named on certificate and is transferable only to immediate family members within the same household with proof of address (valid driver's license or state identification card required). Certificate must be presented to a franchised FCA US LLC Dealer or FIAT Studio. Only one (1) original certificate is valid; duplicates are not. Certificate must be redeemed at time of purchase or lease of eligible vehicle. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer per vehicle. Offer not redeemable on a purchase/lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Vehicle eligibility is subject to change without notice. See dealer for details. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep ® , and Ram are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. FIAT® is a registered trademark of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used under license by FCA US LLC. You have 60 days to redeem this offer.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 09:19 PM

Stupid question, can the Sam's club $1000 be combined with the Costco pricing? If not what is the best combination with the Sam's club?
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xema View Post
Stupid question, can the Sam's club $1000 be combined with the Costco pricing? If not what is the best combination with the Sam's club?
It can. But Costco pricing is really just a pre-negotiated price from a participating dealer. You can do better than Costo's price if you negotiate yourself.

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 11:53 PM

I was thinking more for a hybrid order. They are pushing msrp and not really negotiating for orders.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by volt779 View Post
Lloyd, is this what you were referring to?

Still seems to be active?

https://samsclub.truecar.com/targete...=chryslerGroup
No, I got both the sams club certificate and a truecar certificate separately. The truecar one I got directly from truecar. They can't be combined though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page