Almost 10k off MSRP every trim level - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 07:56 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Almost 10k off MSRP every trim level

I was browsing the South County dealers website in Gilroy and most of the Pacificas are listed at almost 10k off. They are offering the LX I bought for under 21k, limiteds start for 33k. Just thought you guys would like to know.

New 2016-2017 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inventory in Gilroy, Ca | South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Serving Bay Area

I went up there this past weekend for a fellow forum member who was looking and that mocha interior is just amazing to look at.
irpilot likes this.

2017 Pacifica LX
2016 Ram 2500
post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Wow, that's a serious discount. That must be a VERY large volume dealer. Nothing like that around here.

I agree with your sentiment on the mocha interior. I've always had black interiors, and I was disappointed when black was unavailable to order for my Limited. But now that I have mocha, I really like it and I would choose it over black. Now I'm annoyed that mocha isn't available in the hybrid!

Ordered 9/19/16 -- Built 10/7/16 -- Delivered 10/27/16:
2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 09:25 AM

My local dealer has sold two in stock vans in the last two months and two customer order builds in the same time frame. That seems very poor.

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbackfan View Post
I was browsing the South County dealers website in Gilroy and most of the Pacificas are listed at almost 10k off. They are offering the LX I bought for under 21k, limiteds start for 33k. Just thought you guys would like to know.

New 2016-2017 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Inventory in Gilroy, Ca | South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Serving Bay Area

I went up there this past weekend for a fellow forum member who was looking and that mocha interior is just amazing to look at.
Thanks for the help. Having owned the car for 5 days now , I can tell you that interior totally rocks . Sad thing is we had a really hard time finding the configuration we wanted in that interior . Beats me as to why is Chrysler flooding the market w alloy interior when it is not a kid friendly color . When we leased our Acadia few years ago , it also had a mocha / coffee interior but they were the default option w acadias (just as alloy is the default option w pacifica).
Razorbackfan likes this.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
most of the Pacificas are listed at almost 10k off.
Ditto here in NE Ohio at Falls Motor City in Cuyahoga Falls. They something like 180 in stock and all are about 10k off. My Touring L Plus sticker was about $45 and I paid $35 before tax/trade/bla bla.

As part of the deal you have to finance through Chrysler as they are using the profit from points on the back end to lower the selling price, but you can move to the bank of your choice after a few months. They also price matched the maximum care lifetime warranty price found online with no arguments. Great dealer if anyone in the area is looking.
Razorbackfan likes this.

Last edited by tsax6010; 01-06-2017 at 09:00 PM.
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 01:32 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by generaltso View Post
Wow, that's a serious discount. That must be a VERY large volume dealer. Nothing like that around here.
They might be trying to get the high volume setup for sure. When I bought mine in Nov they had maybe 15 and now I saw at least 40 on the lot.

2017 Pacifica LX
2016 Ram 2500
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 02:45 AM

Anyone check the manufacture date on the lower priced vans? Manufacture date of 9/16 and later have the better safety rating. The manufacture date is found on the driver's door lower edge and can be seen when the door is opened. There are other forum threads about manufacture date and safety, but someone reading this thread may not be aware of a possible difference in safety ratings. Just something to be aware of when looking at vans.
Razorbackfan likes this.
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Well I went out and looked at my van and it was dated 9/16 and my VIN last 6 is 571817. I went through the 55 they have listed and found 3 lower VINs than mine with all the limited ones much higher (640s) and were all discounted.
Good call on providing the info for the ratings but it seems that they are discounted irregardless of the safety rating.
2017 Chrysler Pacifica IIHS Top Safety Pick+ Rating - Consumer Reports

2017 Pacifica LX
2016 Ram 2500
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 03:46 PM

Thanks for the link so that buyers are aware. It makes sense to discount all the vans, but it is also good for consumers to check the manufacture dates on the vans they are considering. I purchased my Touring L van in September before the news about the new safety rating came out and had to wonder which manufacture date I had until I could find it on the door. (I was relieved it was 9/16.)
Razorbackfan likes this.
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 12:25 AM

Garage
Quote:

Dealerships like to do this a lot. They will list EVERY rebate and incentive available and list it as their "e price" or best price. However, you will not qualify for EVERY rebate and incentive. There are a lot of Kia dealerships in the NW that do this. Here is the fine print found on that dealer's site:

"Price does not include any government fees and taxes, any finance charges, vehicle emissions testing charges and dealer documentation preparation fees Not all buyers will qualify. Must receive financing through Chrysler Capital for Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash. For Upfit Incentive, customer must be a business owner and vehicle must be used for business purposes. For Lease Loyalty Rebate, customer must be leasing (for a minimum of 30 days) a Chrysler Group vehicle. Not all customers will qualify. See dealer for complete details. Subject to prior sale. Offer ends 01/31/2016."

Father of thing 1, thing 2, thing 3, thing 4 is getting a minivan.
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus with Tow, Advance Safety, 8 passenger, Tire/wheel, and Nav.
*Ordered 1FEB and delivered 20MAR2017

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page