Colors - Interiors
Found this online at netcarshow site and thought some might find it helpful.
Sophisticated, modern color and material trim combinations are highlighted by unique interior accents in the doors and instrument panel. These interior environments were inspired by various locations in the United States:
* Santa Monica, California: Cognac/Alloy with Liquid Titanium accents and Toffee stitching
* Soho, New York: Black/Alloy with Mineral Shiitake accents and Sepia stitching
* Sonoma County, California: Black/Alloy with Cranberry Wine accents and Cranberry Wine stitching and piping
* Santa Fe, New Mexico: Black/Deep Mocha with Liquid Titanium accents and Diesel Grey stitching and piping
* Juneau, Alaska: Black/Alloy with Anodized Ice Cave accents, Ice Blue stitching and black piping
Stitching throughout the interior adds to the handcrafted feel, while Piano Black accents with a premium-looking finish provide a touch of luxury and high tech. The tone-on-tone control knobs in the center stack feature a spun finish, reminiscent of high-end audio equipment.