2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
I have the Limited model, and haven't noticed super bright glare from the side or rear view mirrors during normal night time driving. I recently had to use the dimmer on the rear view mirror (pushing the middle button). I noticed only the rear view mirror and driver side dimmed. The passenger side mirror didn't dim, nor does it have the edges like the driver side.
Same here. Actually, the passenger side is not dimmable.
I took my 2017 Pacifica to the dealership for a safety recall(U64) today and told that the passenger side mirror was not dimmable.

They said they would fix it but I am not sure if they were aware of this issue.

I got into a situation yesterday where the auto-dimming on my '19 stopped working on the highway when some idiot had their high beams behind me for quite some time without me being able to move away. I tried turning it on/off while driving to no avail. I have a feeling perhaps the gear selection detection has a bug where sometimes it thinks its in reverse or something :(

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.