What is the Costco deal for the Hybrid? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

What is the Costco deal for the Hybrid?

I'm a Costco member, but trying to avoid getting harassed by every local dealer just for getting the Costco price, I've been through that before and they can be relentless

Does anyone know what the Costco deal for the Hybrid is? I'm in Colorado if that helps, but I think Costco figured things out nationally.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 10:49 PM

Costco negotiates and selects a dealer or two in each area. They agree to a discount usually below dealer invoice. The discount varies widely and is negotiated with each dealer giving COSTCO customers the best deal in a location. The only way to find out the value of the discount is to fill out the Costco forms online and Costco will email you a name in that dealership to call. From what I have seen the discount van vary from $500 to $2000 or so under factory invoice price. Costco also requires a discount on all dealer car add ons like window tint, etc.

Last edited by mickeyboat; 06-19-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page