Floor mats - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 11:43 PM
gmo

I sent an email to Weathertech to inquire about the availability of exact fit mats for the Pacifica - here is some of the response:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do have the Floor Liners for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica in development. Currently the 2nd and 3rd row are in design and should be available for purchase in 8-10 weeks. As for the front Floor Liners, those are in fitment and should be available for purchase in 1-2 weeks.

2017 Pacifica Limited (Advanced Safetytec Group, 20" Tire and Wheel Group, Keysense).
post #22 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 12:17 AM

If more would email, they would step on it!

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 08:52 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmo View Post
I sent an email to Weathertech to inquire about the availability of exact fit mats for the Pacifica - here is some of the response:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do have the Floor Liners for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica in development. Currently the 2nd and 3rd row are in design and should be available for purchase in 8-10 weeks. As for the front Floor Liners, those are in fitment and should be available for purchase in 1-2 weeks.
Awesome news! Looking forward to'em

post #24 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 10:44 PM

I sent them (Weathertech) an email indicating that I didn't want the canned response of 8-10 weeks that has been provided to early owners since April. I received a response today that it's currently in design and they are unable to commit to an exact schedule. Here is the exact response....

"Thank you for your support of WeatherTech Canada.

Although, they are in design, the actual date of release is not possible.
There are many variables in designing and sometimes a release date gets pushed back. Test fitting and making sure that the safety standards and manufacturing restrictions are upheld.
Your information has been put into the product request form, once the item is available to the website, the Chicago team will let you know.
I apologise for the inconvenience."

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Ltd
Granite Crystal Metallic
Uconnect Theater
20" Tires
Safety Group
post #25 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 11:11 PM

They need to make a floor liner that fits from the rear of the back to the back of the second row seats. For those of us who keep the rear seats stowed, like me, that would like the whole rear area covered. They made one for the 2005 to 2007 models, but not for the 2008 to 2016.

I can't stand it when these companies give people the same generic response like that. Thank you all for calling or emailing, maybe if they see the need they will speed it up. I know that they will eventually have them, but these vans have been out since April!

Damon
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #26 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-02-2016, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
They need to make a floor liner that fits from the rear of the back to the back of the second row seats. For those of us who keep the rear seats stowed, like me, that would like the whole rear area covered. They made one for the 2005 to 2007 models, but not for the 2008 to 2016.

I can't stand it when these companies give people the same generic response like that. Thank you all for calling or emailing, maybe if they see the need they will speed it up. I know that they will eventually have them, but these vans have been out since April!
I just ordered the Lloyd's rubber tite floor mat for the 3rd row, and saw they have a cargo mat when your 3rd row is stowed

Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats - FREE SHIPPING
post #27 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-02-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
weathertech just announced today they came out with a new color, mocha.....between the black and tan......if more people request then they will start making mats for us.
I sent a request to Weathertech on April 27th to make mats for the Pacifica and set an alert for notification when they get them built... never heard anything from them. I might have been early.
post #28 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 06:38 PM

I just emailed Weathertech as well. Hopefully we'll see them on the market soon. They really make a dynamite product.
post #29 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 07:21 PM

floor mats

I purchased the mopar ones but I like the material of my previous cars husky liners.The reason I got these are I wanted them right away and they do the job. I got them from the dealer for 200.00.
post #30 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-05-2016, 11:25 PM

The lloyd tile mat is ok for the cargo area, I had one made for the 5th gens I had, the issue is that it does not have a lip, and sure enough, had an accident and it went to the side and under, I got it cleaned up in time, but if i had had the weathertech floor liner that had a lip that would not have happened.

Damon
several other cars

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page