Floor mats - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Floor mats

I noticed there is no floor mats on the 3rd row, I just took delivery of the car touring L, am I missing a floor mat?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 02:53 PM Thread Starter

besided the $200 floor mats that Mopar sells are there any other ones aftermarket weather proof?
post #3 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Sorry for posting, i found the answer on one of the posts

post #4 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 03:55 PM

Welcome to the forum, naughtyca

I received 4 carpet pieces with mine. Two front and two middle row. I'm still looking at options for in front of third row seats and also behind the third row. All options are relatively expensive and needs change depending on seats being up or stowed.

Brett
Pacifica Limited, Vel Red/Black/Alloy
Tow, Vac, SafetyTec, UConnect Theater, 18" Wheels
post #5 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 05:27 PM

I bought a set Mopar all weathermat from ebay for $185. No mat behind the 3rd row.
post #6 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-12-2016, 12:00 PM

If enough people call Weathertech Automotive 800-441-6287 or go to the website Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors | WeatherTech.com and request the products like floor liners, rear cargo liners (especially one that would go from second row all the way to the back) some window flectors etc. they will produce them......they said need to have interest. I never keep my rear seats up, they are always stowed and the 2005 to 2007 models of Chrysler van they made a rear cargo liner that was from the middle seats to the rear and the 2008 to 2016, they did not.

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-15-2016, 04:31 PM
gmo

I sent an email to Husky Liners regarding their Pacifica production for the Weatherbeater mats - if you have not heard of them, they are comparable to the Weathertech all-weather floor mats.

I got a response back from an Engineering Manager stating, "The front liners should be ready toward the end of August with the other liners following shortly."

I have the Husky's in my Jeep and had Weathertech's in the vehicle I traded in. I would buy whichever I can get my hands on first! Especially with the current uncertainty of the Weathertechs...

You can check out their website here: https://www.huskyliners.com/
post #8 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmo View Post
I sent an email to Husky Liners regarding their Pacifica production for the Weatherbeater mats - if you have not heard of them, they are comparable to the Weathertech all-weather floor mats.

I got a response back from an Engineering Manager stating, "The front liners should be ready toward the end of August with the other liners following shortly."

I have the Husky's in my Jeep and had Weathertech's in the vehicle I traded in. I would buy whichever I can get my hands on first! Especially with the current uncertainty of the Weathertechs...

You can check out their website here: https://www.huskyliners.com/
Thank you for the info! I would purchase the Chrysler liners now, but they only come in black and would terrible (IMO) in my lighter interior. I'll wait to see what Weathertech and Husky come out with colorwise.

Momzilla03

2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus
DarkCordovan with Cognac/Alloy/Toffee interior
SafetyTec, Uconnect Theater Pkg, 7 seats
post #9 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 06:02 PM

I would like for someone to make the 2nd row in 2 pieces like the original mats in the van and then make the walk thru peace longer to make it in between the two other 2nd row mats. Hopefully then you won't need to mess with the mats when needing to use stow and go..... However if you have all weather mats there is a change the mats will have dirt/debris when you need to get into the stow and go so just flipping up the cover will dump the dirt out so you will need to clean before opening the store and go compartment.
post #10 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momzilla03 View Post
Thank you for the info! I would purchase the Chrysler liners now, but they only come in black and would terrible (IMO) in my lighter interior. I'll wait to see what Weathertech and Husky come out with colorwise.
weathertech just announced today they came out with a new color, mocha.....between the black and tan......if more people request then they will start making mats for us.
Momzilla03 likes this.

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page