2017 Pacifica Husky Liners - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 06:26 AM

Looking forward to receiving and using my 1st-row Husky liners this Saturday.

"I'll procrastinate later..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 08:15 AM

Can you tilt the 2nd row seats forward (like with car seat in place) without being limited by the liners? Pics don't show any room for travel of bottom seat supports.
post #23 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 08:35 AM

Thanks for the Husky update, I too am going to see what weathertech comes out with......like I said I have my weathertechs from my 2014 in the Pacifica now and are doing the job just not a perfect fit......I like the coverage I see in the Husky, but with the weathertech I know I could fold over the mat to get into the cubby holes, and this looks to be harder to deal with . What color is that in the pics?

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #24 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpilot View Post
Thanks for the info. I think they look pretty good. I wonder what they will cost.
From what I am told they will be priced consistent with pieces for the 2016 Town & Country, so approximately $90 to $100 per item. The front set followed this guidance so I am pretty confident it is correct.
irpilot likes this.
post #25 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nails1 View Post
Can you tilt the 2nd row seats forward (like with car seat in place) without being limited by the liners? Pics don't show any room for travel of bottom seat supports.
You have a good point, one which I didn't ask Huskyliners. However if you look at the base of the seat as you tilt it forward, only a small part on either side touches the floor. In addition the oem carpet is much thicker than the liner so you will get additional travel that way. Overall my guess is that it might be necessary to trim some of the liner lip touching the seat base but assuming this is the case it should be a relatively minor alteration. We won't know for sure until someone purchases and tries them out.
post #26 of 83 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
Thanks for the Husky update, I too am going to see what weathertech comes out with......like I said I have my weathertechs from my 2014 in the Pacifica now and are doing the job just not a perfect fit......I like the coverage I see in the Husky, but with the weathertech I know I could fold over the mat to get into the cubby holes, and this looks to be harder to deal with . What color is that in the pics?
The color is grey.
post #27 of 83 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Rear liners are available!

Just got notice today that the rear (2nd and 3rd row) and cargo liners are available for order via phone, see email from Huskyliners below. Given the latest communication from Weathertech on going back to the drawing board with an indeterminate timeline, I am leaning toward purchasing these now. While there are things I don't like, listed in my previous posts, they have great coverage and comparable quality to Weathertech. Not to mention the fact that snow season is on our doorstep and Huskyliners is running a 10% off sale through December 15th as well.

Huskyliners email

I apologize for the delay in responding. I knew that the first run was imminent so I was hoping to holding off until the parts were ran. They did get ran yesterday late afternoon. The parts can be ordered by calling us at 800-344-8759 for the time being and we will do our best to get them up on the website ASAP, part numbers are listed below.

14011—black 2nd row seat
14021—black 3rd row seat (note that there is a trim for models with 2nd row bench seating—see installation instruction link below)
40241—black cargo liner (fits in recess that the 3rd row seats fold out of, the seats can be folded back into the recess with the liner installed)

http://www.huskyliners.com/images/eP...02instrdoc.pdf

I will change the images on the instruction sheet to actual photos instead of CAD images as soon as we get the web photo taken. The trim follows the edge of the raised band and then there is a indention across the rib that guides the trim. The indention is not on the CAD part but is in the actual part.
irpilot likes this.
post #28 of 83 (permalink) Old 12-03-2016, 06:30 PM

I ordered the OEM Mopar black weatherproof mats on eBay. For $270 I got mats for the two front seats, middle row, third row, walkway/aisle and the rear cargo space. They fit nicely. Just installed them today, so we will see how they hold up. The only part of carpet that is not covered is the small space between the second row seats and the door. I guess if you tilt the second row seats forward to allow easier access to the third row then this area may see foot traffic, but in my case this won't happen often.
post #29 of 83 (permalink) Old 12-09-2016, 03:10 PM

Mats are online now

It looks like all the Husky mats (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and cargo) are available for ordering through the website now:

I don't have enough posts to include a link here, but doing a search for 2017 Chrysler Pacifica on huskyliner . com will let you find all 4 mats.
post #30 of 83 (permalink) Old 12-09-2016, 03:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by parki View Post
It looks like all the Husky mats (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and cargo) are available for ordering through the website now:

I don't have enough posts to include a link here, but doing a search for 2017 Chrysler Pacifica on huskyliner . com will let you find all 4 mats.

Here is the Husky Liner link
https://www.huskyliners.com/WeatherB...ysler/pacifica

10% off until Dec 15, Free Shipping

Lov'in my Touring-L Plus
Tow package w/ 18" wheels
Safety Tech, Key Sense
Hands free side doors & tailgate
Built Oct 2016

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page