My first mini van - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

My first mini van

Well I decided to finally become a full adult. Trading in my 17 Silverado ltz z71 midnight edition crew cab for something more family friendly lol. Was suprised how well it drove and comfy it was.

19 touring plus with s package, towing package, cold weather group, navi, safety tech group, and single overhead dvd player.

Also get 500 dollars to spend on accessories which I'm still trying to figure out which ones. Probably floor protection as I have 1 year old 10 year old and 2 dogs that are about 200lbs total lol. The 3rd row will always be down in the floor.

I was suprised reading the the forums some of the mods you people have done.

Even my wife was suprised about me wanting to get a van. Switching vehicles I'll save about 400 a month in gas lol. But I still got my motorcycle if I want to go feel manly I guess lol.

Heres a pic from the dealer site. I pick it up Wednesday evening.

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2019-04-13-16-22-29~2_1555197128422.jpg (69.9 KB, 78 views)
Bond007, stop-eject and Frig like this.

2019 Touring Plus /w S Package, Overhead DVD, cold weather package, tow group, safety tech.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 07:18 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue119 View Post
Well I decided to finally become a full adult. Trading in my 17 Silverado ltz z71 midnight edition crew cab for something more family friendly lol. Was suprised how well it drove and comfy it was.

19 touring plus with s package, towing package, cold weather group, navi, safety tech group, and single overhead dvd player.

Also get 500 dollars to spend on accessories which I'm still trying to figure out which ones. Probably floor protection as I have 1 year old 10 year old and 2 dogs that are about 200lbs total lol. The 3rd row will always be down in the floor.

I was suprised reading the the forums some of the mods you people have done.

Even my wife was suprised about me wanting to get a van. Switching vehicles I'll save about 400 a month in gas lol. But I still got my motorcycle if I want to go feel manly I guess lol.

Heres a pic from the dealer site. I pick it up Wednesday evening.

Cheers
WOW! She's a beauty. I love the red and I love the S package. Welcome to the group!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue119 View Post

I was surprised reading the the forums some of the mods you people have done.

Even my wife was surprised about me wanting to get a van. Switching vehicles I'll save about 400 a month in gas lol. But I still got my motorcycle if I want to go feel manly I guess lol.

Here's a pic from the dealer site. I pick it up Wednesday evening.

Cheers
Welcome to the forum. If you haven't downloaded the more extensive owner's manuals from the Mopar website, I would recommend it.
If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP it may be helpful in the future when someone is trying to answer your questions.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 09:19 PM

Garage
Welcome and congratulations !....hope you enjoy your new adventure !

2017 Bright white Limited
Black/alloy, advanced safety pack,
U-connect theater. Tri-pane roof. Verde Invictus 22"
Quite a few custom modifications and lots more to come .
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 12:09 AM

I was wondering what that crap was all over the road, then I noticed the Canadian flag.
I've had to cut my grass already.
Bond007, Waldo and stop-eject like this.

2018 Touring L
Collapsible spare tire kit
WeatherTech window deflectors, floor mats, and cargo liner
State-issued Vietnam Veteran License plate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 07:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoninDel View Post
I was wondering what that crap was all over the road, then I noticed the Canadian flag.
I've had to cut my grass already. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/PacificaForums/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png[/IMG]
Lol ya it's all gone. Think it was taken in march that photo lol. Still no grass cutting but I've had my motorcycle out lol

Download the manual...its huge lol.

2019 Touring Plus /w S Package, Overhead DVD, cold weather package, tow group, safety tech.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 12:40 AM

Belleville! I'm not far down the road from you and just picked up my 2019 Limited last week!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 01:58 AM

Welcome to the club! I had to sit down and write out pros and cons of Van vs truck and I can do 99% of the thing I need to do in the van with the stow and go. And the other 1% - I just borrow someone’s truck lol.

2018 Pacifica Limited Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Uconnect® Theater with Streaming and Sound
Interior Protection Package
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
KeySense
8–Passenger Seating & 20–Inch Wheel Group
Delete Vacuum / Add Spare Tire
Front and Rear Splash Guards
Engine Block Heater
Lifetime Warranty w/ $100 Deductible
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 10:10 AM

I've noticed lots of other men driving Pacifica's. It is a great dadmobile.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 06:44 PM

lol. We purchased our last Saturday.

As much as I hate to admit......I LOVE this vehicle and it's our first minivan as well.

That Red with S Package looks very slick. We have the Dark Grey with S Package.

It is funny (in an awesome way) how many things people have done to their vans on here. I've shown my wife some of the vans like someone naming theirs the Pandavan as they are doing a black and white theme with someone else naming theirs Helliphant as they want to go performance. It's just awesome!

It's also awesome how much people love minivans. I've never had a vehicle before where I could have a tote bag with it on it, lol. (https://vankulture.myshopify.com/col...ifica-tote-bag).

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Granite Grey S-Package!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page