New 2018 PacHy Limited owner - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 6Likes
  • 2 Post By kebanaev
  • 2 Post By pannna
  • 1 Post By kebanaev
  • 1 Post By Bond007
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
kebanaev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Mississippi, US
Posts: 36
Garage
New 2018 PacHy Limited owner

Hello everyone, and thank you. I've read many a post on here during the past months leading up to my purchase. I gotta admit I was nervous due to the many issues/concerns/problems that I have read about. But as we all know, of course there will be more posts about the bad things versus the good things. But I'd been eyeing the Pacifica Hybrid for a long time and I'm not sure anything was going to change my mind, other than having other hybrid minivan options. We all know that hasn't happened yet. Glad to be here!
Bond007 and Kamex009 like this.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
kebanaev is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:05 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 21
@kabanaev I'm curious, why didn't you go for the 2019 model?
Kamex009 is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
kebanaev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Mississippi, US
Posts: 36
Garage
Good question, but I don't have a good answer. I guess I expected to get a better deal on a 2018, and I hadn't heard of any major improvements for 2019. What are your thoughts on the 2018 vs the 2019 PacHy?

Last edited by kebanaev; 05-09-2019 at 08:43 AM.
kebanaev is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebanaev View Post
Good question, but I don't have a good answer. I guess I expected to get a better deal on a 2018, and I hadn't heard of any major improvements for 2019. What are your thoughts on the 2018 vs the 2019 PacHy?
One good reason for 2019 PacHy for me is memory seats. Me and my wife have significant height difference, and memory seats would be helpful.
Other thing is fear of battery issue, car sitting in lot for long can have more issues.
And I 'assume' that reliability wise 2019 would be better than 2018.

But if you got good deal on 2018, then by all means, good decision, the issues I mentioned are small for some people and some of them are just predicted ones.
RC Mike and kebanaev like this.
pannna is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
kebanaev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Mississippi, US
Posts: 36
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannna View Post
One good reason for 2019 PacHy for me is memory seats. Me and my wife have significant height difference, and memory seats would be helpful.
Other thing is fear of battery issue, car sitting in lot for long can have more issues.
And I 'assume' that reliability wise 2019 would be better than 2018.

But if you got good deal on 2018, then by all means, good decision, the issues I mentioned are small for some people and some of them are just predicted ones.
Memory seats! Ahhhhhh, would have been nice, as we have a height difference as well. Not sure I got the good deal I was hoping for on the 2018 PacHy. But I got one. And we love it so far (approx. 500 miles). I'm not one to look back. I make decisions and move on. Thanks for the info.
Bond007 likes this.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
kebanaev is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebanaev View Post
Memory seats! Ahhhhhh, would have been nice, as we have a height difference as well. Not sure I got the good deal I was hoping for on the 2018 PacHy. But I got one. And we love it so far (approx. 500 miles). I'm not one to look back. I make decisions and move on. Thanks for the info.

Thatís the way to do it. Congratulations on your new ride.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kebanaev likes this.

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.
Bond007 is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited (Denver, CO, likely available late October) shikataganai Vehicle Sales 6 04-29-2019 03:23 PM
2018 PacHy Limited Motorad New Member Introductions 1 02-11-2019 11:03 PM
New Black 2018 Limited PacHy w/Hybrid Appearance Pkg Maytag21 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 5 08-22-2018 01:49 PM
Brand new 2018 PacHy Limited Transmission problems, lousy customer service pachyderm2018 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 19 05-10-2018 12:26 AM
New 2018 Pachy Limited owner dhaval1878 New Member Introductions 2 12-07-2017 09:18 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome