New Member - 2nd Pacifica - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By TShepp
  • 1 Post By TShepp
  • 2 Post By Waldo

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 07:36 AM Thread Starter

New Member - 2nd Pacifica

Wanted to drop an intro and say Hi to everyone! Signed a deal for our new 2019 TL+ last night and can not wait for it to show up (dealer trading). Trading up from a 2017 TL+ that we got back in August of ‘16 when Pacificas were new and have LOVED it. This time we splurged and went with more bells and whistles. Sadly I decided to also trade in my 2017 Charger 392 Scat Pack as well since we are going down to a single family car for now but I made sure to get the Pacifica with the S Package to still maintain the cool dad appearance! I get Chrysler EP as I work for a sister company and felt like that was a pretty good deal but now I’m doubting it as I’ve seen others getting a little more off MSRP (maybe due to incentives)

MSRP: $46,955
Purchase Price: $40,400 (only $2250 in rebates with the 0% right now)

I’ve always been told that the EP program which is a little below invoice pricing is a good deal but now I’m worried that I could have haggled better seeing some of the deals on this site, however I wouldn’t think any dealers in mid year are going below invoice. Any input?
craig likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 09:13 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TShepp View Post
Wanted to drop an intro and say Hi to everyone! Signed a deal for our new 2019 TL+ last night and can not wait for it to show up (dealer trading). Trading up from a 2017 TL+ that we got back in August of Ď16 when Pacificas were new and have LOVED it. This time we splurged and went with more bells and whistles. Sadly I decided to also trade in my 2017 Charger 392 Scat Pack as well since we are going down to a single family car for now but I made sure to get the Pacifica with the S Package to still maintain the cool dad appearance! I get Chrysler EP as I work for a sister company and felt like that was a pretty good deal but now Iím doubting it as Iíve seen others getting a little more off MSRP (maybe due to incentives)

MSRP: $46,955
Purchase Price: $40,400 (only $2250 in rebates with the 0% right now)

Iíve always been told that the EP program which is a little below invoice pricing is a good deal but now Iím worried that I could have haggled better seeing some of the deals on this site, however I wouldnít think any dealers in mid year are going below invoice. Any input?
Welcome to the Forum @TShepp . Letting go of the Charger must have been tough.

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 09:47 AM

Congrats! That's a good deal. Might be able to get a bit better but if you're comfortable with it. The 0% is a killer rate right now. Make sure to post how you like the new model compared to the outgoing one.

2017 Billet/Alloy Limited - UConnect Theater/Sound, 20 inch Wheels, Safety Tec

Previously:
2001 Ody EX
2004 Ody EX NAV
2006 Ody Touring RES NAV
2009 Ody Touring RES NAV
2011 Ody Elite
2014 Ody Elite

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimemopar View Post
Welcome to the Forum @TShepp . Letting go of the Charger must have been tough.
@Longtimemopar Yes it is. I LOVE the 392 Charger and had no intention to part with it BUT I have some good equity in it and going down to a single car and saving the payment until the 2020s are released is my strategy with the wife. Hoping this time next year I will be looking at a Hellcat or if they actually come out with the 426 Charger I can be first in line
Longtimemopar likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-18-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TShepp View Post
@Longtimemopar Yes it is. I LOVE the 392 Charger and had no intention to part with it BUT I have some good equity in it and going down to a single car and saving the payment until the 2020s are released is my strategy with the wife. Hoping this time next year I will be looking at a Hellcat or if they actually come out with the 426 Charger I can be first in line
I see they now offer the 6.4L Hemi in the Durango, so why not? I could live with one of those.
Longtimemopar and craig like this.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Billet Silver, AST, 20" wheels (build date 1-25-18)
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6 FWD Eco Green

Past . . .
2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L, 2003 Mazda MPV, 1997 Odyssey,
1999 Accord, 1994 Accord, 1988 Accord . . .
. . . and others in the 'way back machine!
. . . First new car:
1962 Plymouth Valiant

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in