Just bought a 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Touring L - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By scudlaunch
  • 1 Post By scudlaunch

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-03-2019, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Just bought a 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Touring L

Hello everyone! We are expecting a 2nd baby and with in-laws visiting regularly, I thought it was time to get a van if the price was right. I got the touring L for 31,499 + pulse+ tax title and fees for $35,300 out the door. I think ita a great price. Almost 12k below msrp. The dealership was 2 hours away. The drive back home was great! Got 33 mpg for the 120 mile drive (mostly interstate). The 12v battery was tested before I took delivery and it passed the test. Hopefully it won't die on me after sitting in the dealership for 1.5 years.

Just wanted to say "hi". I'll be on here often to see what you guys have to say about the Pacifica and the problems people are running into.
Frig and pachynoob like this.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring-L, Bright White Clearcoat. Mfg Date: January 2018 , Purchase date: 08/03/19, Indianapolis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-04-2019, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scudlaunch View Post
Hello everyone! We are expecting a 2nd baby and with in-laws visiting regularly, I thought it was time to get a van if the price was right. I got the touring L for 31,499 + pulse+ tax title and fees for $35,300 out the door. I think ita a great price. Almost 12k below msrp. The dealership was 2 hours away. The drive back home was great! Got 33 mpg for the 120 mile drive (mostly interstate). The 12v battery was tested before I took delivery and it passed the test. Hopefully it won't die on me after sitting in the dealership for 1.5 years.

Just wanted to say "hi". I'll be on here often to see what you guys have to say about the Pacifica and the problems people are running into.
congrats thats a crazy good deal if everything is working properly. Probably the price of a regular gas Pacifica in CA!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-05-2019, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachynoob View Post
congrats thats a crazy good deal if everything is working properly. Probably the price of a regular gas Pacifica in CA!

Thank you! A deal like this was the only way I would buy a Chrysler. First impression has been great. I do have that lingering fear of something going wrong with the car. It could be because of the horror stories I have read on here or because of me never owning an "American" car.
Frig likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in