Im a "van guy" now - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes
  • 4 Post By RynoFlorida

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Im a "van guy" now

I willingly opted into extra storage and amazing gas mileage over my 2013 Explorer. We're in Florida and 2 hours from most beaches and Disney so we are weekend warriors and are looking forward to the space, gas savings and cool entertainment features.
I drove 5 hours to get a great deal on a 2018 Limited with the sunroof after waiting for 5 months for a deal to fall in the range of what I wanted to spend.
Already blacked out the badges. Got dark tint appointment scheduled. Replaced most exterior lights with LEDs (the reverse lights recommended on a thread here were bright!). Replacing most lights with LEDs was familiar to me with my last few vehicles.
I was also very surprised with the Hybrid Limited coming with halogen bulbs in a nice projector housing. I ordered 2 varieties of HIDs (also based on threads on here) since LEDs would bleed too much all over the place based on a quick check.
I installed Maxliners the day after I bought it and just also added a luggage rash guard.
Any other "quick wins" to dress it up and feel cooler?
Should I order the Mopar splash guards?
When these off brand tires are near ready to go, I' thinking of getting some black 20"s. The Cherokee spiders looked like a good recommendation.

Thanks for all your posts everyone. Used about 5-6 different threads to piece together parts I mentioned above.
RC Mike, Frig, craig and 1 others like this.

2018 Limited Hybrid White
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 11:18 PM

Congratulations on your new ride. We are glad that after driving around in SUVs like many of us you finally found the virtues of the minivan which overwhelmingly trump any other SUVs. The Pacifica is one supremely well engineered minivan and a delight in the cosmetic department (which is a rare compliment in the minivan category).
Please post pictures of your ride / mods and how / where you got stuff from. Congratulations again.

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page