Official member of Pacifica Family!! - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

Official member of Pacifica Family!!

Bought a used 2018 Touring L Plus. So far love it, plenty of features that I have no clue of but I will get there. Right now looking for some good floor mat recommendations and extra key cheaper (non dealer) option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPacifica View Post
Bought a used 2018 Touring L Plus. So far love it, plenty of features that I have no clue of but I will get there. Right now looking for some good floor mat recommendations and extra key cheaper (non dealer) option.
Welcome to the forum.

Extensive manuals can be downloaded from the Mopar website. There are some threads about floor mats if you use the search feature. Some photos also. I doubt if you can get an extra key cheaper than from the dealer or Mopar website. From what has been posted, you will need a new fob and the dealer will have to program it to your van, so I'm not sure what is available cheaper that will work.

If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP, it will show up at the bottom of each post. If you are curious about manufacture date, it is on the edge of the driver's door.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for your input. I have since the purchase bought an extended 7Yr/100K/$100 DED warranty from Hayes! I think I got a good price (2500). Bought floor mats - 3D Max Pider. Psyched about adding firestick to one of the HDMI outputs and using it on the road, as well as using the Apple HDMI to VDI lightning converter. Looking for a vacuum handheld next. Anyone recommend taking the UCONNECT app, looks like it is $20 per month, is it worth it? ALso how good is the 4G LTE if needed on long trips?

2018 Touring L Plus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page