S Package thread Poll. Place your votes now!! - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
View Poll Results: S package thread moved and stickied
(YES) Heck ya! I want my S package to have it's own sticky man! 12 60.00%
(NO) Really? Let's just sticky all the threads while we're at it... 8 40.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop-eject View Post
I think that merging threads is too much work, and the resulting long threads with several independent conversations are hard to read. Moving threads to the appropriate sections would be adequate.
Many sections are not needed, they are redundant or have low usage. I would get rid of most of the sections with fewer than 50 threads.
Please feel free to pass your thoughts to the admin. You can actually message him at PacificaAdmin.

2017 PACIFICA LIMITED GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC, BLACK ALLOY, SAFETY TEC, UCONNECT THEATER/SOUND, 20" WHEELS. DELIVERED 09/12/16.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 11:21 AM

I seen this stickied poll that's closed, then i thought there was something more to the S Package, but after looking online again, it's just paint and rims for the "I'm Batman in my BatVan" crowd.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-19-2018, 11:28 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMcD View Post
I seen this stickied poll that's closed, then i thought there was something more to the S Package, but after looking online again, it's just paint and rims for the "I'm Batman in my BatVan" crowd.
LOL, as i read your comment, i am actually wearing my batman tshirt! [not kidding!]

but really, it's a sweet lookin' car and worth every penny.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page