Center Console for 2018 Chrysler Pacifica - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 04:03 PM Thread Starter

Center Console for 2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket Center Console for a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica available? The original one from the manufacture is as useless as **** on a bull, they always seem to be, I have switched out a couple on Chrysler Town and Country's before, the aftermarket one's always seem to be better than the original ones. I have looked around for one, but can't seem to find one or anything about them, Am I the only one who does not like the original? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 06:08 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluz View Post
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket Center Console for a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica available? The original one from the manufacture is as useless as **** on a bull, they always seem to be, I have switched out a couple on Chrysler Town and Country's before, the aftermarket one's always seem to be better than the original ones. I have looked around for one, but can't seem to find one or anything about them, Am I the only one who does not like the original? Thanks
Which console do you have ? I think there are 3 types depending on trim. Pretty sure there are no aftermarket bolt ins, but its fairly easy to upgrade to a higher trim model and there are many for sale on Ebay.

2017 Bright white Limited
Black/alloy, advanced safety pack,
U-connect theater. Tri-pane roof. Verde Invictus 22"
Quite a few custom modifications and lots more to come .
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlPacifica View Post
there are many for sale on Ebay.
Agree. Picked one up on Ebay for 99 bucks from a limited and replaced ours in the Touring L. Even grabbed a wiring harness and LED so all the lights work as they're supposed to in the console.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 07:05 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the quick reply, I have the taller one which I didn't care for, I have seen pictures of the smaller unit and don't think that is right for me either, usually you can find aftermarket units that just easily just bolt in, but I don't think anyone has made them yet, I hope someone will at some point but I'm not holding my breath, as I have found out it's a real bear to unbolt the original. Thanks anyways, Bluz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page