Dark Cordovan Chrysler Pacifica Owners Picture Thread - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2018, 10:08 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimemopar View Post
Is your van cordovan color? It looks black. That Braun Ability modification looks like it would be very helpful. Did your van come with 20" wheels?
The color is really deceiving as other owners have stated. In the shade or cloudy days it looks black, but when the sun hits it there's a dark sparkly red color. It's really nice.

The wheels that came with it are the 17" OEM Alloy Turbine wheels. I didn't want to go taller than The 20" wheel specs on the more expensive Pacifica packages. Not only because it could cause a rougher ride, but here in New England the potholes and frost heaves are not very forgiving on nice wheels or lowered vehicles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2018, 10:25 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosdrapehs View Post
The color is really deceiving as other owners have stated. In the shade or cloudy days it looks black, but when the sun hits it there's a dark sparkly red color. It's really nice.

The wheels that came with it are the 17" OEM Alloy Turbine wheels. I didn't want to go taller than The 20" wheel specs on the more expensive Pacifica packages. Not only because it could cause a rougher ride, but here in New England the potholes and frost heaves are not very forgiving on nice wheels or lowered vehicles.
Did anything have to be done, (ex. a flash to a module at the dealership) to maintain the correct MPH reading on the speedometer ? I have 17" wheels and would like to go bigger in the future.

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2018, 10:37 AM

Garage
Quote:
Did anything have to be done, (ex. a flash to a module at the dealership) to maintain the correct MPH reading on the speedometer ? I have 17" wheels and would like to go bigger in the future.
No, I used tiresize.com/comparison/
It's off maybe 1 mph. I also stood the old tire and rim next to the new one and the 20"s with the factory tire size was a maybe a 1/4 of an inch taller if that.

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2018, 11:04 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosdrapehs View Post
No, I used tiresize.com/comparison/
It's off maybe 1 mph. I also stood the old tire and rim next to the new one and the 20"s with the factory tire size was a maybe a 1/4 of an inch taller if that.
OK.....I'll ask: How do you know its off 1 mph?

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-03-2018, 12:29 PM

Garage
Quote:
OK.....I'll ask: How do you know its off 1 mph?
The tire site I recommended has a calculation section that gives you a basic idea of how much the speedo is off per 10 mph. You can also use the gps on your phone if you have that app.
Longtimemopar likes this.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 03:06 PM

Here's our new 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Dark Cordovan with the Mocha/Black interior. We were originally set on the Granite and Alloy combo but saw these colors in person and fell in love immediately. The interior leather has a very rich look to it, and it's a great middle ground between too-dark/hot-in-the-summer black/diesel and destined-to-be-trashed-by-the-kids black/alloy. We got the 18" wheels, Advanced SafetyTec, UConnect Theater with wireless streaming, Keysense, 20 speaker Harmon/Kardon upgrade and the Tri-Pane panoramic roof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180430_180848.jpg (351.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg 546813783.jpg (85.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 546813779.jpg (77.5 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 546813780.jpg (65.7 KB, 60 views)
scramboleer likes this.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unHookt View Post
Here's our new 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Dark Cordovan with the Mocha/Black interior. We were originally set on the Granite and Alloy combo but saw these colors in person and fell in love immediately. The interior leather has a very rich look to it, and it's a great middle ground between too-dark/hot-in-the-summer black/diesel and destined-to-be-trashed-by-the-kids black/alloy. We got the 18" wheels, Advanced SafetyTec, UConnect Theater with wireless streaming, Keysense, 20 speaker Harmon/Kardon upgrade and the Tri-Pane panoramic roof.
Looks great, this is what we originally ordered but it fell through with South County. Love it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 02:56 PM

S package pictures

Hi, does anyone have pictures of the cordovan Pacifica Hybrid with the S package?
Looking to purchase soon, trying to decide color combos. I think the cordovan is very nice looking.

Thanks

edit
found a non hybrid out in PA, I like it
ronlewischryslerdodgejeepramcranberry.com/new-Cranberry+Twp-2019-Chrysler-+-PACIFICA+TOURING+L+PLUS-2C4RC1EG3KR526433

Last edited by Homer Simpson; 11-16-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page