Interior colors - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Red MC
  • 1 Post By 04Quadcab

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Interior colors

I'd like to see some photos of the various interior color schemes, both in cloth and leather. And if you have comments about how well they work with your exterior color (tell what it is), include those. I'm having trouble trying to find combinations to view at local dealers. All they want to do is sell whatever they have in stock at any given time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 10:55 AM

Mine is black with the saddle leather interior ... I think it's a great combo
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-02-2017, 11:22 AM

Does anyone have Dark Cordovan with Mocha interior?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-03-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPacifica View Post
Does anyone have Dark Cordovan with Mocha interior?
Here is one that I've seen in person:
New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica For Sale in MA H8520 | Clark - MA Chrysler Dealer

Personally, I like the Dark Cordovan with the Toffee/Cognac/Alloy interior much better. Those are nice complementing colors. We almost bought a Touring L-Plus in that combination but my wife really wanted the Limited in red.

IMO, the best exterior colors to go with the Mocha interior are Molten Silver and Tusk White.
Tuskwhite likes this.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-03-2017, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

Appreciate that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red MC View Post

Personally, I like the Dark Cordovan with the Toffee/Cognac/Alloy interior much better. Those are nice complementing colors. We almost bought a Touring L-Plus in that combination but my wife really wanted the Limited in red.

IMO, the best exterior colors to go with the Mocha interior are Molten Silver and Tusk White.
First one I've seen in that color. Thanks for posting it.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-03-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:

Thanks so much for posting! We're going to be purchasing a 2018 hybrid and I don't believe the Toffee/Cognac/Alloy interior is an option. I think the hybrid's alloy interior is diesel/alloy - also nice. But we're just not sure about the light alloy seats.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-03-2017, 12:59 PM

Our favorite combination was the Velvet Red exterior and Black/Alloy interior in the Limited, with the red seat stitching and reddish/copper accents around the instrument cluster and door handles. It looked very nice and the light colors gave the interior an open, airy feel. We were concerned about stains and wear, so we went with the Mocha interior and red exterior instead. I regret it. The brown leather seats are fine, but the black plastic panels show scuffs and marks more so than our friends' Pacifica with the light interior. And I think the Mocha interior is a bit of an odd match with the red exterior. To my eyes, it goes better with the lighter exterior colors.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-03-2017, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Our favorite combination was the Velvet Red exterior and Black/Alloy interior in the Limited, with the red seat stitching and reddish/copper accents around the instrument cluster and door handles. It looked very nice and the light colors gave the interior an open, airy feel. We were concerned about stains and wear, so we went with the Mocha interior and red exterior instead. I regret it. The brown leather seats are fine, but the black plastic panels show scuffs and marks more so than our friends' Pacifica with the light interior. And I think the Mocha interior is a bit of an odd match with the red exterior. To my eyes, it goes better with the lighter exterior colors.
Thx for your thoughts on the mocha interior with velvet red. Velvet red is my choice for the exterior color and after seeing the mocha interior through the link posted by RedMC, I thought it wouldn't look all that great with a red exterior. I'll probably go for the light interior. I have the unusual "greystone" cloth interior in my GC, and it is actually a very light creamy white, but I have managed to keep it looking new by using throws on the seats whenever I'm wearing dirty clothes.
CentralFla likes this.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-07-2017, 05:18 PM

So the Mocha interior was dropped as an option on the 2018 hybrids. Just today ordered a 2018 Hybrid Limited with Dark Cordovan exterior and Diesel leather seats. The light Alloy seats were really nice looking and would have complimented the Dark Cordovan better, but foreseeing my kids in this thing for the next 10 years, we went with the black.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 09:53 PM

Tusk white pearl exterior and alloy interior

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page