Copper Pearl Coat Chrysler Pacifica Owners Picture Thread - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-22-2018, 11:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by seo68 View Post
I don't know that they actually "replaced" Tusk White with Copper, but Tusk While was eliminated and Copper added. And while @lightrules knows how SEXY I think that Copper looks, I sure do wish FCA would have kept the Tusk White. I was instantly taken with it and I wanted it so badly in the 2018, but alas, it was not to be. If they offered a Tusk White "S" in 2019, I almost might have to trade up.
I'm looking forward to seeing that ocean blue color. I am seeing some pop up on the Chrysler inventory "in transit" to dealerships.

Frankly, I'd love to see you buy a copper "S" and call it a day...

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-21-2018, 09:30 PM

LOVE the copper! That is definitely the color for me. She looks beautiful. Every car my family has owned, we own it until the end. Not worried about resell. Might as well have some fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coppee, lightrules, seo68 and 1 others like this.
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-21-2018, 10:37 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia3 View Post
LOVE the copper! That is definitely the color for me. She looks beautiful. Every car my family has owned, we own it until the end. Not worried about resell. Might as well have some fun!

P L E A S E get the "S" package with the 20" black wheels with the copper! It's very sexy, right seo?
seo68 and Tia3 like this.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
P L E A S E get the "S" package with the 20" black wheels with the copper! It's very sexy, right seo?
The SEXIEST!
Tia3 likes this.

2018 Bright White Pacifica Hybrid Limited
Ordered: 15 SEP 2017
VIN: 19 SEP 2017
D1: 19 SEP 2017
Build sheet: 25 SEP 2017
JS: 28 SEP 2017
SL: 28 OCT 2017
KZ: 29 OCT 2017
Sticker: 30 OCT 2017
Dealer: 21 NOV 2017
Possession: 28 NOV 2017
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:

Dealer told me that mine arrived TODAY! She’s so beautiful! Can’t wait to pick her up!

coppee, seo68 and Longtimemopar like this.
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 04:15 PM

Garage
Quote:
Dealer told me that mine arrived TODAY! She’s so beautiful! Can’t wait to pick her up!
Sweeet! What color interior?

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited - Bright White w/ Alloy Nappa Leather Seats
Advanced SafetyTech, Tri-Pane Sunroof w/ Captain Chairs (7 passenger), 20" Aluminum Wheels, "13 Speaker" Alpine Sound System,
MOPAR All-Weather Slush Floor Mats, Rayno Phantom S9/Air7090 Window Tint
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 04:18 PM

beautiful color. I actually checked via cargurus and only saw 8 hybrid limited coppers listed nationwide! I guess this is basically a factory order color.

I really really like the look of it though..
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppee View Post
Sweeet! What color interior?

For the TL+ the only two choices are black/alloy or the Cognac/alloy/toffee. Three kids under 5 will be in this van so I had to go with dark over light. Wished there were more options for interior colors. But this car looks so hot and smooth on the exterior which is more important.

coppee likes this.
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 04-19-2018, 04:38 PM

Garage
Admit it, this is about as exciting as it gets :-) Congrats!
seo68 and Tia3 like this.

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 05-22-2018, 08:05 PM

I just got my new 2018 PacHy Touring L in Copper Pearlcoat with the Alloy and Black interior. I miss the Stow'n'Go seats from my old T&C (and GC before it), but I have already taken one middle seat out to make room for a dog crate (I'm a dog mom, not a soccer mom!). We are Oregon State Beavers fans, orange and black, so the Copper Pacifica fits in well (especially with our "orange burst" Chevy Bolt, seen here in one of my photos). I really like the light-colored "Alloy" interior, much better than the black in my last T&C van.

Living close to Oregon State, when the time comes to sell the PacHy, I think the color will be a plus!

Deanna in Oregon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pacifica Day 1-sm.jpg (41.9 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg PacHy and Bolt-sm.jpg (257.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg PacHy Front inside-sm.jpg (244.4 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Pacifica Inside-sm.jpg (230.5 KB, 59 views)
CentralFla, coppee, seo68 and 2 others like this.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid (Copper Pearl) Dog Hauler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page