Chrysler Pacifica Assembly Plant Canada - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes
  • 3 Post By froglips
  • 1 Post By twig2121

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-01-2018, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Chrysler Pacifica Assembly Plant Canada

Here is a link to a video of the Canadian assembly plant for the Pacifica. Link:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 05:55 AM

Garage
I attempted to watch this video several times with no luck using a MacBook Air and Safari. The first time I got a black screen but had the audio and the second time I got a static Advertisement but with the Manufacturing Plant's audio.

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 07:56 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisejd View Post
I attempted to watch this video several times with no luck using a MacBook Air and Safari. The first time I got a black screen but had the audio and the second time I got a static Advertisement but with the Manufacturing Plant's audio.
It works well in Windows

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Safety Package is the way to Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

March 2018< 2018 Pacifica Touring L +
2010 - 2018 - Prius III
2008 - 2010 - Honda Fit
Before 2008 - Hyundai Tucson, Sonata, Elantra, Mercury Mystique, Toyota Corolla.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 08:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
I'd suggest using a better browser - chrome or firefox. Works fine for me
froglips likes this.

2018 TL+ Jazz Blue / "S" Appearance / Advanced Safety Tech / 8-seat / Towing / 18" stock winter wheels / 20 Speaker HK / spare tire / splash guards / keysense. Ordered 4/6/18, built 4/13/18, Upfit complete 4/25/18, Arrival ETA available on 4/30 (5/5-5/15), unloaded from train in Jessup, MD 5/6, trucked to dealer 5/16
Mods: 19" MSW Type 48 Black wheels w/wider 255 tires, LED conversion, Husky Xact Floormats, Ceramic Tint, aukey DS02 dashcam
Next up: Shop manual
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 08:45 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twig2121 View Post
I'd suggest using a better browser - chrome or firefox. Works fine for me
I haven't changed a thing, but it now works fine on my MBA and with the Safari Browser. The ad that i mentioned is still there, but only for a short time before the plant tour begins. I have no idea what made it work now with no issues what so ever. My guess is that when i first began attempting to watch it, I clicked on "Full Screen" and that is when I got the blank/black screen as well as an ongoing spinning icon indicating that "thrashing" was occurring. When I clicked to eliminate the Full Screen, I believe the thrashing was causing the video to continue to fail or in-fact freeze.

2017 Pacifica Limited

Last edited by wisejd; 05-02-2018 at 08:56 AM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I haven't changed a thing, but it now works fine on my MBA and with the Safari Browser. The ad that i mentioned is still there, but only for a short time before the plant tour begins. I have no idea what made it work now with no issues what so ever. My guess is that when i first began attempting to watch it, I clicked on "Full Screen" and that is when I got the blank/black screen as well as an ongoing spinning icon indicating that "thrashing" was occurring. When I clicked to eliminate the Full Screen, I believe the thrashing was causing the video to continue to fail or in-fact freeze.
I am not getting any ad when I play the video.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 05:52 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglips View Post
I am not getting any ad when I play the video.
Now that the actual video is playing properly the first screen is not so much an ad but a "Take Your Kid to Work" promo slide.

2017 Pacifica Limited

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page