***Official Pacifica "S" Owners Photos Thread*** - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-08-2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
pics?
Ugh, I was just thinking about this. I'll get to it!
irpilot likes this.

2018 Touring Plus, S Package, 20" Wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 01:44 PM

Garage
Hoping to pick up my 2018 Pacifica S Limited today or tomorrow. I do automotive photography (classic cars mainly) and I'll be doing a full photoshoot on the van once I get it (before the kids touch it, lol) and post some shots here. Some may say its silly doing a photoshoot on a minivan... but the Pacifica in that Granite Crystal Metallic and the blacked out S package with the 20" black noise wheels... looks SO GOOOOD. Stay tuned. For now here's a few pics of it at the dealer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 12.41.38 PM.jpg (227.0 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 12.41.47 PM.jpg (177.7 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 12.42.00 PM.jpg (211.2 KB, 180 views)
post #23 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDphotography View Post
Hoping to pick up my 2018 Pacifica S Limited today or tomorrow. I do automotive photography (classic cars mainly) and I'll be doing a full photoshoot on the van once I get it (before the kids touch it, lol) and post some shots here. Some may say its silly doing a photoshoot on a minivan... but the Pacifica in that Granite Crystal Metallic and the blacked out S package with the 20" black noise wheels... looks SO GOOOOD. Stay tuned. For now here's a few pics of it at the dealer.
Wow, so nice...I must confess, you have REALLY good taste in color choice and going with the "S"!

Can't wait to see some more photos!
RDphotography likes this.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty

post #24 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 09:09 PM

So we really like our black "S" package. We got it because EVERYTHING was black. Well I just realized today that the fog light bezel is chrome. 🤪 Has anyone else ever noticed that not "everything" is black?
post #25 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 09:55 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
So we really like our black "S" package. We got it because EVERYTHING was black. Well I just realized today that the fog light bezel is chrome. 🤪 Has anyone else ever noticed that not "everything" is black?
I'm not bothered by the small chrome bezel on the fog lights...similar to the bezels around the headlights, right?

I was more surprised with the chrome emblem on the steering wheel...once I figure out how to safely remove, I'll darken it up to match the rest of the emblems...

2018 TL+ Jazz Blue / "S" Appearance / Advanced Safety Tech / 8-seat / Towing / 18" stock winter wheels / 20 Speaker HK / spare tire / splash guards / keysense. Ordered 4/6/18, built 4/13/18, Upfit complete 4/25/18, Arrival ETA available on 4/30 (5/5-5/15), unloaded from train in Jessup, MD 5/6, trucked to dealer 5/16
Mods: 19" MSW Type 48 Black wheels w/wider 255 tires, LED conversion, Husky Xact Floormats, Ceramic Tint, aukey DS02 dashcam
Next up: Shop manual
post #26 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 10:24 PM

My headlights don't have chrome around them 🤔 but yeah the fog lights aren't that big of a deal. I wonder if it has to be chrome to help with projecting the light? I might plasti-dip them just to make everything black. And yes I agree with the logo on the steering wheel. Although sometimes it almost looks a gunmetal type of color, not actually chrome. But would be better if it was black. I know in the scatpack community there's someone who makes all different color decals that say "scatpack" that go over the logo on the steering wheel. On the charger steering wheel it normally says Dodge, but there's a guy who makes these overlays for them. Would be great if someone makes something like that for Chrysler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg il_570xN_1531276016601.1259154755_qjqj.jpg (64.6 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by Kaiten; 07-10-2018 at 10:27 PM.
post #27 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 10:59 AM

Garage
@lightrules - did you remove and somehow cover up your front license plate holes? It looks like there's slight "holes" in the front but very discreet compared to what I have now. I asked my dealer not to put the plate on and they did anyways... just wondering if theres a way to easily "fix" the holes. I work for an auto body shop but dont really want to have to plastic weld and fill and sand and paint my bumper if there's a cheaper solution out there that does the job. Nice Pacifica! Looks just like mine. Pacifica S in gray with the black noise 20" wheels... hands down, coolest looking van out there IMO.
post #28 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Garage
@RDphotography , I asked my dealer not to punch the holes and he didn't. So it is as from the factory. Sorry I can't be of more help.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
post #29 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-11-2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
@lightrules - did you remove and somehow cover up your front license plate holes? It looks like there's slight "holes" in the front but very discreet compared to what I have now. I asked my dealer not to put the plate on and they did anyways... just wondering if theres a way to easily "fix" the holes. I work for an auto body shop but dont really want to have to plastic weld and fill and sand and paint my bumper if there's a cheaper solution out there that does the job. Nice Pacifica! Looks just like mine. Pacifica S in gray with the black noise 20" wheels... hands down, coolest looking van out there IMO.
Use this:https://www.bumperplugs.com/index.ph...&product_id=74
I used these on my 2015 Ody and they were awesome. COlor matched perfectly and after a days I never noticed them again!

I too told my dealer "don't punch holes in the bumper" and they didn't on my Pacifica.
John

2019 Pacifica Limited - Luxury White. Alloy/Black

Previous:
2005, 2008, 2015 Odyssey,
2017 Pacifica Limited - Tusk/Mocha
post #30 of 99 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 09:01 PM

Garage
Quote:
So excited to share with everyone my 2018 Pacifica S Limited! I'm on a quick trip (breaking her in with the family) to my sister's farm in Missouri. There was a nice sunset so I pulled out my camera quick and snapped some photos of the new van. Also one near Bridal Cave at a lookout. This is hands down the hottest looking minivan out there... Love the S package, the black noise wheels, the metallic gray... anyways, enjoy the pics.

When I get home I'll do a "real" photoshoot and share some more pics - I missed true "golden hour" here so I really was testing out the dynamic range and low light performance of my Sony in here. Also I photoshopped out my license plate and added chrysler ones for privacy... but it kinda gives it a chrysler brochure look even. -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-14 copy.jpg (315.8 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-13 copy.jpg (239.0 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-12 copy.jpg (318.4 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-11.jpg (217.5 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-10.jpg (251.7 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-8.jpg (132.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-6 copy.jpg (288.6 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-3 copy.jpg (211.1 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg pacifica-final-web-2 copy.jpg (307.3 KB, 138 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page