***Official Pacifica "S" Owners Photos Thread*** - Page 9 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 96 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
I see you have the silver with the S package. While the Granite Crystal with S looks so much better, I'm in the "Dark cars look terrible 10 minutes after washing" club.
I've had a silver Town & Country for approximately five years. I'm not crazy about the pictures I've seen online with the S package with silver, but that's just my opinion. I'm going with the granite or black with the S package and will be washing a good bit more.
craig likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 96 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 06:51 AM

I ordered one last night. Billet silver, s pack, advanced safety pack and mud flaps. I like the all black interior instead of the diesel door panels. I may trace my 17 gas Pacifica Limited or gift my step-daughter.
post #83 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 01:49 PM

The salesman just called me and said it should be here in a week. He also said the invoice got there and Chrysler built it without the S package. I told him I would come to see it when it arrives and decide at that time if I would take that one.
Im not so sure the S pack is needed. I currently have a billet silver with black and diesel 17 gas model. My daughter is getting that one .

post #84 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 05:30 PM

The van arrived and it is hideous. Not only did they forget that I wanted the "S" package, they ordered it with the XP-01 interior. This has off-white seats and door inserts. My 2017 Billet Silver has the Black with Alloy interior with black seats which is livable.
It looks like I will refuse it and insist they re-order with the "S" pack. This will disappoint my step-daughter, who is scheduled to get my 17. Her current Odyssey van is in pretty bad shape and is limping along.
froglips likes this.
post #85 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 05:31 PM

how do you "forget" to order major components of a customer's order?

Sounds like they already had this van on order pending delivery and hoped to shuffle it off on you.

2018 Touring L Plus | Copper Pearl | S Pkg
Advanced Safety Tec / Hands-Free Doors / Towing / Keysense
post #86 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
The van arrived and it is hideous. Not only did they forget that I wanted the "S" package, they ordered it with the XP-01 interior. This has off-white seats and door inserts. My 2017 Billet Silver has the Black with Alloy interior with black seats which is livable.
It looks like I will refuse it and insist they re-order with the "S" pack. This will disappoint my step-daughter, who is scheduled to get my 17. Her current Odyssey van is in pretty bad shape and is limping along.
I don't blame you for refusing it. These things cost too much money to not get what you want.
froglips and craig like this.

Ordered: 2019 Touring L | Granite with S Appearance Package | 20" wheels | Advanced SafetyTec Group | 13 Alpine speakers with 506 watt amplifier | Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4-inch display | Overhead DVD Video by Mopar
post #87 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 10:51 PM

It should also have the window sticker that says it was built specifically for you. Mine has it at the top right if I recall correctly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2019 PacHy Limited
Ocean Blue "S"
Safety pack
Pany Roof
post #88 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 06:57 AM

Hello Guys n Gals... tomorrow you should have another member join the S Group. Picking up my 19’ Granite Limited S with 20’s (& almost all packages) from Fort Lauderdale & then driving up to her new home in Tampa. Wish me luck. I’ve been a member here since Jan of 2018 and have been researching and uncovering things about her (pricing, options, positive & negative feedback) that I feel very well informed and ready to make the leap.
Deals already negotiated and I have check in hand so it’s pretty much done.
I don’t think I can post pics yet (I have a few that the sales person sent me) but I will make sure to add my info on her in the new member section once I get her. Nice to meet you all! Ps. This will be my first experience with a MiniVan so I’m super stoked.

2019 Granite Crystal Chrysler Pacifica Limited S
2015 Black Dodge Journey R/T
2013 Anvil Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary
2008 Gray Suzuki M109R

I dont ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days Unknown
post #89 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 05:16 PM

Garage
Quote:
The salesman just called me and said it should be here in a week. He also said the invoice got there and Chrysler built it without the “S” package. I told him I would come to see it when it arrives and decide at that time if I would take that one.
I’m not so sure the S pack is needed. I currently have a billet silver with black and diesel 17 gas model. My daughter is getting that one .
Sorry, but Chrysler doesn't forget the S package if it was ordered. The van they are trying to give you isn't the van you ordered. Dealer may have financial ulterior motives for selling you something you actually didn't order.

2018 Pacifica Touring Plus "S" 20" wheels.

Last edited by froglips; 03-31-2019 at 05:19 PM.
post #90 of 96 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglips View Post
Sorry, but Chrysler doesn't forget the S package if it was ordered. The van they are trying to give you isn't the van you ordered. Dealer may have financial ulterior motives for selling you something you actually didn't order.
I think the answer is less sinister. The manager just messed up when he placed my order. Now the new van is in D1 status and the plant is shutting down. I hope it gets built first.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in