Thanks for sharing pics of our build Teks!
That build is owned by Chrysler, the grey one and the dark Cordovan is my wife’s van 🙂
Yes she drives it like everyone does in here and air suspension has actually enhanced her driving experience not limited it. How you ask?
Here are the advantages:
WHEN on ride height:
1. No sag. Ability to level rear or ride when 8 people or heavy cargo are inside.
2. Ability to clear obstacles on the fly. With a push of a button.
3. More responsive, involved but still comfortable ride.
WHEN aired out to the ground:
4. Elders and kids can slide right through; ease of access.
5. Anti theft. Can’t steal if its on the ground. Can’t steal wheels either.
6. Ability to put roof racks and cargo boxes on roof with ease.
Oh and did we mention it also looks COOL? 😎
Did you also see the milder version of our build? Dealer ordered this one on the attachment. It is on RSR lowering springs which we sell at our site.
Let us know if you guys have any questions on the modding. We definitely have enjoyed modifying the Pacifica.
While I was getting the cruise control recall done (U73) at my local dealer, I checked out the VanKulture Pacifica they had on display... Nice to see customization going on for our vans.
It has air suspension and a custom flare kit.
I really liked the black 'S' bits. I need to get those on my van...