SPOTTED IN THE WILD! All new Pacifica S "RS" ;) - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2018, 01:54 PM

So speaking of tacky upgrades, since I have the S package with those black wheels I've been kicking around the idea of painting my calipers (color matched copper). Would that be ricey? I think it would look nice.

2018 Touring L Plus | Copper Pearl | S Pkg
Advanced Safety Tec / Hands-Free Doors / Towing / Keysense
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2018, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_Wayb View Post
So speaking of tacky upgrades, since I have the S package with those black wheels I've been kicking around the idea of painting my calipers (color matched copper). Would that be ricey? I think it would look nice.
I've been toying with the idea of doing mine black. Post a pic of your ride and I'll photoshop them any color you want so you can see it before you do it.

2018 Pacifica Limited "S" - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black, Light Diesel Gray Interior / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Customer Preferred Package 27P / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon Sound / Interior Protection / Trailer Tow Group / Advanced Safety Tech / Emergency Kit Group / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater w Wireless Streaming / Hands-Free Doors / KeySense / Super Awesome RIDGID Stow n' Vac
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-23-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDphotography View Post
I've been toying with the idea of doing mine black. Post a pic of your ride and I'll photoshop them any color you want so you can see it before you do it.

Here we are!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg van side.jpg (311.0 KB, 42 views)

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Here we are!
Check it out - I dont think it's ricey, I like it! I have yet to see a copper pacifica S on the road, that's an awesome color combo.

I did a little gif too w/ a before/after to help see the difference side by side. Forgive me if the color isnt 100% match... im a partially color blind graphic designer. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg van-side-painted-calipers.jpg (290.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: gif giphy-11.gif (218.2 KB, 44 views)

2018 Pacifica Limited "S" - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black, Light Diesel Gray Interior / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Customer Preferred Package 27P / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon Sound / Interior Protection / Trailer Tow Group / Advanced Safety Tech / Emergency Kit Group / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater w Wireless Streaming / Hands-Free Doors / KeySense / Super Awesome RIDGID Stow n' Vac

Last edited by RDphotography; 07-24-2018 at 10:42 AM.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 10:41 AM

Thanks! That's awesome! I painted calipers once before and it was such a PITA, but you only have to do it once! I'm still on the fence on whether it's worth the cost and effort, but you've helped me make up my mind that I love the look!
RDphotography likes this.

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Thanks! That's awesome! I painted calipers once before and it was such a PITA, but you only have to do it once! I'm still on the fence on whether it's worth the cost and effort, but you've helped me make up my mind that I love the look!

You MUST paint them!! So Awesome!!!
John
RDphotography likes this.

2019 Pacifica Limited - Luxury White. Alloy/Black

Previous:
2005, 2008, 2015 Odyssey,
2017 Pacifica Limited - Tusk/Mocha

Tags
pacifica limited , pacifica rs , pacifica s

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page