SPOTTED IN THE WILD! All new Pacifica S "RS" ;) - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Wink SPOTTED IN THE WILD! All new Pacifica S "RS" ;)

Thought I'd share - was in Missouri at an outlet mall and saw this Pacifica S and thought, "Sweet! Pacifica S Parking only!" But then I saw he was cooler than me and has the upgraded "RS" model. We both had IL plates tho in MO which I thought was cool. Think there's a hellcat under the hood or would that be the Pacifica "S"SRT? Anyways, enjoy the pics. Don't judge my dirty less than a week old van. My sister lives on gravel roads and it absolutely KILLED me to get it so dusty/dirty so soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8178 2.JPG (916.0 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8177.JPG (971.2 KB, 313 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8179.jpg (202.6 KB, 326 views)
lightrules and Tia3 like this.

2018 Pacifica Limited "S" - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black, Light Diesel Gray Interior / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Customer Preferred Package 27P / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon Sound / Interior Protection / Trailer Tow Group / Advanced Safety Tech / Emergency Kit Group / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater w Wireless Streaming / Hands-Free Doors / KeySense / Super Awesome RIDGID Stow n' Vac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDphotography View Post
Thought I'd share - was in Missouri at an outlet mall and saw this Pacifica S and thought, "Sweet! Pacifica S Parking only!" But then I saw he was cooler than me and has the upgraded "RS" model. We both had IL plates tho in MO which I thought was cool. Think there's a hellcat under the hood or would that be the Pacifica "S"SRT? Anyways, enjoy the pics. Don't judge my dirty less than a week old van. My sister lives on gravel roads and it absolutely KILLED me to get it so dusty/dirty so soon.
Could it be the dealer "decal?"

2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus
Build date Oct 2016 - Delivered 11/30/16
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 12:53 PM

To me it looks like they put that RS on there. It looks way off to me for a factory emblem. See how far from the edge it is. I would think it would be closer to the edge like where it says pacifica or limited. Looks kinda like the RS from a Chevy cavalier IMO.

2018 pacifica limited S, build 04/18

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 01:57 PM

Without comparisons how can anyone feel good or bad about themselves or anyone else? I humbly drive the bottom of the line, and if a Sienna SE is around me, they drive in bizarre fashion I guess to let me know how much better they are than I. Lovely.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 03:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josef15111 View Post
To me it looks like they put that RS on there. It looks way off to me for a factory emblem. See how far from the edge it is. I would think it would be closer to the edge like where it says pacifica or limited. Looks kinda like the RS from a Chevy cavalier IMO.
I have a feeling we will hear from a Forum member claiming the white Pacifica with an explanation of the 'RS'

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly1101 View Post
Without comparisons how can anyone feel good or bad about themselves or anyone else? I humbly drive the bottom of the line, and if a Sienna SE is around me, they drive in bizarre fashion I guess to let me know how much better they are than I. Lovely.
It is kind of interesting that, at least with the 2017s, only the Limiteds had a trim badge. The T+C's displayed their trim levels, and I see that the 2018 S trim is displayed.

Note sure if a trim badge is an ego feed or not -- it doesn't bother me one way or the other. With the running boards mine is usually easy to spot in a parking lot. When I add the Weather Tech window guards, that will help, too. There are more and more Pacificas though......

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 05:08 PM

WTF lol. What is with people and putting random badges on cars? I mean sure, if you have an older beater then fine whatever, but why on earth put a badge on a car that isnít even the right type, let alone brand of an RS. The Pacific S package is a **** nice car, I just donít get why someone would do that. Then on top of that, they put it in a total random spot almost toward the middle of the lift gate. Atleast put it somewhat where the real badge goes. Ugheeeeesh

I will say, not as bad as a local C5 vette owner (standard base C5).....he has a ZR1 badge on the back bumper, and Z06 badges on the front fenders LOL.
So letís get this straight, there is no such thing as a C5 ZR1. Z06 badge on a regular C5? Ok itís bad, but people do it, but then to put ZR1 badges AND Z06 badges on it? Hahah. Again, he has a nice car? Why make it look cheap and spend time and money to degrade the car?

2017 Cadillac ATS 3.6 awd Premium, Phantom Gray, Carbon Black package, Recaros
2017 Pacifica Limited, bright white, black/deep mocha, AST, blu-ray, 20Ē wheels, HK audio
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 05:24 PM

There's an old Toyota around here with a Corvette badge

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 05:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS97Z28 View Post
I will say, not as bad as a local C5 vette owner (standard base C5).....he has a ZR1 badge on the back bumper, and Z06 badges on the front fenders
daggg-on-it!! was gonna put a ZR1 badge i got off ebay on my "S" pac dead center on the hood
Longtimemopar likes this.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-19-2018, 09:01 PM

I'm endlessly amused every time i see the word dam* censored on this forum. lol

Me, I'm a de-badger. I've left the "Pacifica S" on the back of mine (so far) because it's pretty small and unobtrusive, but on past cars the first thing I do when I bring it home is take the dealer stickers/license plate frames off and take all of the factory badges off. They are like clunky gross marketing words all over an otherwise smooth car.
twig2121 and mistercabe like this.

2018 Touring L Plus | Copper Pearl | S Pkg
Advanced Safety Tec / Hands-Free Doors / Towing / Keysense

Tags
pacifica limited , pacifica rs , pacifica s

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page