Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Garage
@Po201 Are you still having this issue?

Niall

If you need Admin assistance please post here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 02:31 PM

Yes, still having this issue. also cannot see any attachments

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited - Canadian Version
- Velvet Red Pearl exterior
- Brown (Mocha) with Grey piping seats, Black carpeting
- Panoramic Sun roof
- AST Group
- Uconnect Theater Group
- 20 Speaker Harmon Kardon Sound System
- 20" Wheel Option
- Michelin Premier LTX Tires
- Trailer Tow Group
- Spare Tire (No Vacuum)
- Keysense
- Mopar Splash Guards and Hood Deflector
- Wells Visors window wind deflectors

(No Stop/Start or hands free/kick under the door lift gate. Too early of a build.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po201 View Post
I'm having problems with the forum interface. The tabs at the top of the page don't pull down anymore.(see Pic). Also I'm not able to see attachments on posts. Did I push a wrong button to disable these functions?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Just checking semantics: When you say "pull down" you do not mean swiping on a touchscreen, ccorrect? They are either clickable links (if no arrow) or drop down lists when you hover (this is a Windows 10 PC.)

Couple of suggestions even before restarting as @Joyxpac suggested -- try another browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) Even if this solves it, a restart is usually advisable. If you don't have another browser installed, try a private/incognito window.

If that works, if you are using Firefox or Chrome, check if an update is pending.

Restarting usually cures these glitches. I would suggest a shutdown, followed by a power up (cold boot) rather than restart (warm boot.)

Not that this should apply here, but a totally cold boot involves powering off PC, pulling the plug and holding down the start button for 10 seconds to clear virtually all caches. On a laptop, you have to pull the battery out as well as unplugging the AC adapter.

2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus
Build date Oct 2016 - Delivered 11/30/16
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 10:43 AM

Hi
I am on a apple platform but I took the advice and tried a different browser. I was using FireFox but switched to Safari and everything seems to be ok. I'll have to figure out why because I like using FireFox more

Thanks

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited - Canadian Version
- Velvet Red Pearl exterior
- Brown (Mocha) with Grey piping seats, Black carpeting
- Panoramic Sun roof
- AST Group
- Uconnect Theater Group
- 20 Speaker Harmon Kardon Sound System
- 20" Wheel Option
- Michelin Premier LTX Tires
- Trailer Tow Group
- Spare Tire (No Vacuum)
- Keysense
- Mopar Splash Guards and Hood Deflector
- Wells Visors window wind deflectors

(No Stop/Start or hands free/kick under the door lift gate. Too early of a build.
)
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po201 View Post
Hi
I am on a apple platform but I took the advice and tried a different browser. I was using FireFox but switched to Safari and everything seems to be ok. I'll have to figure out why because I like using FireFox more

Thanks
Glad that helped. Not sure how to check for Firefox updates on the Apple version, but on Windows click on the 3 lines in the upper right, click on Help, then click on ABOUT. It will tell you if you are up to date or need to update.

And if restarting doesn't help, and you can't stand it, delete and reinstall. There should be tech tips on how to keep your bookmarks. You might lose saved passwords, but there might be a way to save them, too.

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Garage
I would suggest clearing your caches and cookies and see if that worked.
If you're accessing the site through a bookmark, please change the URL to https as we have migrated to SSL

Cheers,

Ed

If you need Admin assistance please post here:

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificaAdmin View Post
I would suggest clearing your caches and cookies and see if that worked.
If you're accessing the site through a bookmark, please change the URL to https as we have migrated to SSL

Cheers,

Ed
Just a reminder that in most cases, if you clear cookies you may lose your automatic re-logins and you may have to re-authenticate secure sites like banks and credit cards that "recognize" your computer.

Just so you know ahead of time and don't start stretching your vocabulary.....
PacificaAdmin likes this.

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-21-2018, 11:04 PM

I don't know what is happening to this site. It is no longer looking like it used to. I've tried opening it in safari as well as chrome but the complete interface looks different and looks like I'm reading text from a possessed computer in "safe mode". I tried my other computer as well but both are the same. Even operating from a cell phone looks different now.
Gone is the perfectly organized look and structure of the website. Is this an intentional change in the website or a temporary glitch?
I was using tapatalk on my phone before and didn't use computer for a while.

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-21-2018, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
I don't know what is happening to this site. It is no longer looking like it used to. I've tried opening it in safari as well as chrome but the complete interface looks different and looks like I'm reading text from a possessed computer in "safe mode". I tried my other computer as well but both are the same. Even operating from a cell phone looks different now.
Gone is the perfectly organized look and structure of the website. Is this an intentional change in the website or a temporary glitch?
I was using tapatalk on my phone before and didn't use computer for a while.
The "enhanced mobile site view" or whatever it's called seems to be permanently disabled, at least for me using Chrome on Android. I can click the link at the bottom of the pages but the view doesn't change from the basic view. It's been this way for the last few days. I've switched to using the Tapatalk app instead.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page