Why the Pacifica over the Odyssey or Sienna? - Page 8 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 73 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepapagold View Post
you don't realize we all pay around the same for the car unless you get SCREWED by the dealer LOL
And I say this statement makes no sense to me. To each their own I guess.

I will however agree with you that the franchised dealership experience is far from optimal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 73 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 08:21 AM

Garage
Style, features and stow and go were the decision points in my case. The Siena did not look specially in the interior that refined. The Odyssey looked like a good candidate but the stow and go from Pacifica played the ultimate decision role. No regrets here.

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Safety Package is the way to Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

March 2018< 2018 Pacifica Touring L +
2010 - 2018 - Prius III
2008 - 2010 - Honda Fit
Before 2008 - Hyundai Tucson, Sonata, Elantra, Mercury Mystique, Toyota Corolla.
post #73 of 73 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 11:02 AM

In our case, we never owned a minivan prior to this purchase and were probably the most anti van people you could find out there :-) I test drove all the vans out there from Toyota, Honda, Kia etc etc. None really appealed to me and then i met the Pacifica. The interior styling, the panoramic sunroof, modular stowaway seats, entertainment packages and all the other features already mentioned stood head and shoulders above the rest. It wasn't even close in our case. It felt as if we had found a compromise we could live with. Now we dont even drive the other car that much anymore because of the convenience the Pacifica gives on all levels. Now its not the quickest out the gate but nothing is perfect in this world. We would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Love the Pacifica!
Norbert likes this.

2018 Limited - Bright White Metallic / Mocha / 20" Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tripane Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / Hands-Free Doors / Keysense / Husky Weather Liners / Received Dec 28 2017

Living the MiniVan lifestyle in a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited[/FONT]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page