Ars Technica reviews the Pacifica Hybrid - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By lightrules
  • 1 Post By stop-eject

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Ars Technica reviews the Pacifica Hybrid

Nothing too exhaustive - more of an introductory review:

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/04...ybrid-minivan/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 12:52 PM

Garage
i saw that this morning also. i dont agree with those "quotes" by people saying the main/best reason to get a Pacifica is for the PHEV. How about all the perks of the gas models, not the least of which is stow n' go 2nd row and "S" package. anyway, decent read.
froglips likes this.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 02:29 PM

Garage
He got so many things wrong! This a familiar feeling when reading an article on a subject where I have more knowledge than the author.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
i saw that this morning also. i dont agree with those "quotes" by people saying the main/best reason to get a Pacifica is for the PHEV. How about all the perks of the gas models, not the least of which is stow n' go 2nd row and "S" package. anyway, decent read.
The quotes reflected dissatisfaction that Ars didn't review a PacHy in the first place. The stow-n-go seats are old news, Chrysler had them for years, while PacHy is unique among all minivans.
vadimus likes this.

*** 2019 Hybrid Limited ***

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page