81 and above 0 0%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 08:45 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettP View Post
What's with the 41-50 group screwing up our Bell Curve? Kids out of the house but not yet gransparents?
Don't mess with us 40-somethings!
BrettP and Longtimemopar like this.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 09:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
There was an option when setting up the pole to identify the voter, but I figured that might hinder some from voting. To recall a saying from a famous American: 'What is this, Russia?'

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 09:40 PM

Garage
voting only once

OK, I am holding strong in the upper tier but so what? This poll will be interesting but not too scientific. This forum crowd will be older.

I love the size and utility and the beauty of the van versus anything else. We are on a trip right now and the bicycles are in the back. Putting them on the roof got old. The big van is very easy to get into. Personally, I think Chrysler is missing the boat with all those adds with the young people and Muppets in them.

By the way for the doubters, the FCW went off today when a guy cut in and slammed on the brakes. I had it under control but the RED dashboard and the beeps were startling nonetheless. I am a believer that mine works!

among others:
1975 Plymouth Valiant
1989 Plymouth Voyager
2005 Chrysler T&C
as of 4/4/2018
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Red Velvet w/Advanced Safety and upgraded audio

post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 10:33 PM

Garage
I like that the age groups end with 0s rather than with 9s. I squeezed in with a younger crowd

*** 2018 Hybrid Limited ***
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-18-2018, 11:34 PM

32 years
CentralFla and Longtimemopar like this.
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettP View Post
What's with the 51-60 group screwing up our Bell Curve? Kids out of the house but not yet grandparents?
@BrettP probably not a big enough sample size yet, but your assumption may be true. I found that one of biggest advantages for a van was the sliding doors for putting kids in car seats years ago. Now it's nice to have the space for people and moving stuff. Stow N Go Seats are so much easier than taking seats out of my old van.
CentralFla and Longtimemopar like this.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 02:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciTchr View Post
@BrettP probably not a big enough sample size yet, but your assumption may be true. I found that one of biggest advantages for a van was the sliding doors for putting kids in car seats years ago. Now it's nice to have the space for people and moving stuff. Stow N Go Seats are so much easier than taking seats out of my old van.
true enough. after having an odyssey, then trying out 3-row crossovers with regular outward opening doors, we couldn't do it. we had to get another minivan. the Pac fit the bill. sliding doors or bust!
SciTchr and Longtimemopar like this.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop-eject View Post
I like that the age groups end with 0s rather than with 9s. I squeezed in with a younger crowd

No fair! I just barely made the cut for a next older group. Well, at least I am in with some very good company.

As I tell the other engineers at work, I can no longer be the youngest guy in the meetings but I can still be the most immature.
seo68 and Longtimemopar like this.

Brett
2017 Gas Pacifica Limited, Vel Red/Black/Alloy
Tow, Vac, Adv SafetyTec, UConnect Theater, 18" Wheels
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 04:38 PM

At first I was surprised by the relative age of the poll respondents but as I thought about it, it began to make sense......We are also in the 61=70 age group and in our case we purchased several Dodge Grand Caravans when we had younger kids to drive around. Later (now) that we are empty nesters we travel all over the country and a van is still the perfect car for us. My guess is that many on this board do the same thing. It's also a great car for hauling things and moving things as well.............
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-19-2018, 07:11 PM

I'm 26. Wonder how many are in 20s

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page