Ambient Air Temp causes several problems... - Page 3 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

I am hoping that this is my last update on this topic. My wife got the Pacifica back at 6pm last night. Not many miles on it since then yet, but the ambient temp and all related systems have worked correctly since then.

It was indeed a portion of the harness that ultimately connects to the ambient temp sensor. The sensor itself was never really the problem. There was corrosion in a connection that caused sporadic losses of signal.
sanchok likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 03:39 PM

Keep us updated. The corroded harness makes me nervous. Just got my ambient sensor replaced. I asked them to look for corrosion . They said it was fine.

Previously they found a corroded cable to my shutter vent when I had that replaced.
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Almost a month. So far, so good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page