Anyone removed the Chrysler Emblem on the rear lift gate? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Anyone removed the Chrysler Emblem on the rear lift gate?

I’d like to remove the emblem, just wanted to know if their were any holes behind it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 10:10 AM

Talking Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolxstang View Post
I’d like to remove the emblem, just wanted to know if their were any holes behind it.
Replacing it with a Honda emblem won't make it more reliable...

Sjambok

2018 Touring L+
Gas
March 2018 Build
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:53 PM

Garage
I removed all the emblems on the liftgate but that one. I found replacement emblems online that I am 75% sure was the exact emblem and it had holes behind it. So I haven't taken the chance removing yet. Also it looks like the body is recessed behind the emblem. If you remove it I would love to know

Other cars: 2017 Kia Soul EV , 2010 Nissan Cube, 2018 PacHy

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:27 PM

I don't like when dealerships put their sticker on someones vehicle. I tell them to not put it on or take it off if its already on. Kinda taking it to the extreme removing all emblems aren't you?

2018 Pacifica Limited Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Uconnect® Theater with Streaming and Sound
Interior Protection Package
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
KeySense
8–Passenger Seating & 20–Inch Wheel Group
Delete Vacuum / Add Spare Tire
Front and Rear Splash Guards
Engine Block Heater
Wireless Charging Pad by Mopar
Lifetime Warranty w/ $100 Deductible
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:39 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Kinda taking it to the extreme removing all emblems aren't you?
I take that as a compliment... Thank you this is minor for what is in store for my van. I understand most people bought their PacHy because it's practical. I bought it for that reason also but I see the potential of it's sexy body lines. These vans have the potential to be stunning with minimal modifications.
Lily and Toast like this.

Other cars: 2017 Kia Soul EV , 2010 Nissan Cube, 2018 PacHy
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 01:38 PM

Removing the rear Chrysler “wings” emblem would leave a very ugly empty slot with holes in it. Not sure how else you imagined it being secured on
Not only the holes, but as I’m sure you noticed the emblem sits down in a recessed area....removing it would just make it look like a piece is missing or fell off.
If the rear one is identical to the front, there are about 4 push-in tans, and 3 small studs with a locking type washer.

2017 Cadillac ATS 3.6 awd Premium, Phantom Gray, Carbon Black package, Recaros
2017 Pacifica Limited, bright white, black/deep mocha, AST, blu-ray, 20” wheels, HK audio
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-20-2018, 04:30 PM

In my quest to apply the "S" package to my hybrid, I was researching dark colored badges, and the only one I have an issue on is the rear wing. It seems that you have to buy the whole panel, not just the wings and it is $150.00. The parts microfiche doesn't have an illustration, but the part number that I thought it was for $43.00 was just the chrysler logo.

So, I suspect that you may need to remove the entire header that the wings are mounted to in order to gain access.

-Ed
Dakitez likes this.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
Black w/ Mocha Interior, Tri-Pane Sunroof, 18" Wheels (Purchased 5/12/18)
Mods: LED Taillights, LED Highbeams and LED Foglights
Planned Mods: Dechroming, larger wheels

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teksavy View Post
In my quest to apply the "S" package to my hybrid, I was researching dark colored badges, and the only one I have an issue on is the rear wing. It seems that you have to buy the whole panel, not just the wings and it is $150.00. The parts microfiche doesn't have an illustration, but the part number that I thought it was for $43.00 was just the chrysler logo.

So, I suspect that you may need to remove the entire header that the wings are mounted to in order to gain access.

-Ed
I’m wanting to do the blacked out wings as well but can’t find them. If you do please share
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Kinda taking it to the extreme removing all emblems aren't you?
I'll never understand this kind of thinking... OP didn't ask if you thought it was OK lol! And it seems to somehow bother you that they want to do it, yet you don't know them personally, will never drive in their van, and nothing they do will affect you in any way shape or form...

But reading that they were doing it somehow bugged you. Don't say it didn't- how you worded that response is very specific LOL!

Its a weird world.

OP-

I wouldn't have bought a Pacifica had I not seen the S package. Thats what drew me in, stow n go sold it. Post pics of what you do to it so we can all see as it goes along!

I'd pull every Chrysler logo off it too if it was free! But I don't care enough to pay for it with it blacked out already.

Hopefully someone has done it already so we can see whats left if you do!
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 08:09 PM

Garage
It will look like this....the emblem is glued on.

2017 Bright white Limited
Black/alloy, advanced safety pack,
U-connect theater. Tri-pane roof. Verde Invictus 22"
Quite a few custom modifications and lots more to come .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in