Wards Best Cup-Holders - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 07:49 AM Thread Starter

Wards Best Cup-Holders

Of course we all like to see one of our vehicles listed on WardsAuto Best - something. We've already seen that the Pacifica has made it for one of Wards best interiors, but now they've gone a bit more specific and listed the Pacifica as having one of the best cup-holders.

Personally cup-holders are a huge deal for me as I'm always having a beverage in the car. The wife of course always has her detox water or some health conscious beverage as well in a travel water bottle so I definitely need something that'll be able to accommodate these things. These seem like they may do the trick !

What experiences have you had with these cup-holders ?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-12-2016, 04:50 PM

Just finished up a 1,500 mile road trip and they work great, they fit my glass water bottle, large and small soda, coffee, etc... cups with ease, even the second row holders worked great with a snug fit that adapts to different sizes and types of containers.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-13-2016, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoskim View Post
Just finished up a 1,500 mile road trip and they work great, they fit my glass water bottle, large and small soda, coffee, etc... cups with ease, even the second row holders worked great with a snug fit that adapts to different sizes and types of containers.
That's a real relief to hear ! How'd she perform on the trip though, sounds like a nice long ride to really get your thoughts on it.

As well, do the cup holders look fairly easy to clean out, stain easily, etc. ?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-03-2016, 12:56 PM

It's the little things like cup holders that go a long way and are often overlooked when buying/considering a vehicle.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Banned

Definitely, I remember the older mercedes had this ridiculously horrible pop-up cupholder design. Cleaning it was a PITA but even user-friendliness sucked.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 08:02 AM

Are the linings of the cupholders removable for cleaning?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 09:06 AM

I can't speak for all the cup holders around the van but I've removed the center console cupholder (pictured at the start of this thread) for cleaning.

Brett
2017 Gas Pacifica Limited, Vel Red/Black/Alloy
Tow, Vac, Adv SafetyTec, UConnect Theater, 18" Wheels
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 10:46 AM

Most high-traffic areas of rubber are removable/cleanable... the rubber inside the front-seat door-pull cavities, the cup holders, the storage slot (on the Limited) by the USB/Aux jacks, etc... they tend to make those things removable nowadays. I like that a LOT. When cleaning the car, I first grab all the removable rubber parts and toss them in the kitchen sink with warm, soapy water ... clean all the rubber and let air-dry while I go back out and clean the rest of the car.

Using paper towels or even regular towels can leave too-much LINT on the rubber if you try to manually dry them.

"I'll procrastinate later..."
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Banned

I do find that happens a lot when it comes to the rubber inserts. I used to just use a micro-fiber with some vinyl and rubber care stuff.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-05-2017, 02:34 PM

Maybe not as functionally-excellent (or as numerous) as Pacifica cupholders, but I've always loved the design elegance of the Saab cupholders:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page