All Weather Mats - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

All Weather Mats

Has anyone purchased either Weather Tech or Husky all weather mats for their Pacifica? I would like to hear some feedback before I purchase any. A friend already told me he wasn't happy with the Weather Tech set he bought.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 01:36 PM

There are already MANY treads on these floor liners. Check out the Accessories & Add-Ons section of the forum or just use the search feature in the upper right of the page...

Accessories & Add-Ons

2017 Pacifica Touring L Plus
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 08:25 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56Timothy View Post
Has anyone purchased either Weather Tech or Husky all weather mats for their Pacifica? I would like to hear some feedback before I purchase any. A friend already told me he wasn't happy with the Weather Tech set he bought.
I own a 2017 Pacifica Hybrid, and bought the Mopar All-Weather Mats for the PacHy (they are different than for the gas-only models), including the mat for the back cargo area. They have been great! They fit well, look very nice, and have already saved a lot of wear and stains. My dealer sold them to me for 10% under the retail price, which was pretty competitive compared to the online retailers I researched.

I would at least give the Mopar mats a look, I have been very happy with them.
56Timothy and pachyderm like this.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-25-2017, 02:37 PM

Hey everyone. I just purchased the Pacifica Limited last week and immediately purchased the WeatherTech mats since their showroom is only 20 minutes from me. A big flaw with these is when you do the 3rd row stow-n-go, the arm under the seat will get caught in the flap and will lock up the stow-n-go.

I had installed the mat, then stowed my 3rd row. When I went to return the 3rd row to normal, one side got stuck and it stopped working. I thought it was an electrical problem. When I brought it to the dealership they showed me where it was getting stuck. You'll have to trim the lip off by the arm to avoid this.

See the attached picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3rd Row.jpg (85.8 KB, 180 views)
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-25-2017, 02:59 PM

I also would not recommend the WeatherTechs if you plan to do a lot of middle row stow-n-go. Because the 2nd and 3rd row is one piece, it's a pain in the butt to do.

For me, I wanted a cleaner look and I will not really stow the seats. But if you will, then I suggest going with an option that has separate middle and 3rd row liners. That way you can take out the middle row mats, stow your seats, and put it back in. Folding the WeatherTechs over is a pain.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 08-25-2017, 07:08 PM

Garage
Mopar Mats Purchased...

I put the all-weather Mopar mats in my Pacifica and the 2nd row mat is one-piece. As such the Stow N Go 2nd row seats are a little more difficult to stow. You have to work with both seat floor sections at once if you leave the mat in-place while stowing. Too bad the mat wasn't designed in two pieces with the both the edge and middle socket balls. The mat does have the edge socket balls so you may decide to just pull the mat out while you stow each seat.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumHybrid View Post
I own a 2017 Pacifica Hybrid, and bought the Mopar All-Weather Mats for the PacHy (they are different than for the gas-only models), including the mat for the back cargo area. They have been great! They fit well, look very nice, and have already saved a lot of wear and stains. My dealer sold them to me for 10% under the retail price, which was pretty competitive compared to the online retailers I researched.

I would at least give the Mopar mats a look, I have been very happy with them.
Do you have a part number or link for these, I can't find any on the mopar website.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 05:28 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaniaM View Post
Do you have a part number or link for these, I can't find any on the mopar website.
https://www.factorymoparparts.net/oe...ats-82214515ab

I have these mats for my 2017 Pacifica Limited (gas). Turns out they are great and I have now learned how to just fold the 2nd Row mat over on top of the opposite side of the vehicle when stowing one of the seats.

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 08:01 PM

Part numbers for all weather mats and cargo tray:

82214516AD - Hybrid
82214515AD - Gas

82214519AB - Cargo area tray

*Updated to reflect newer part numbers.
TaniaM likes this.

Last edited by cue003; 10-06-2017 at 08:30 PM.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 08:07 PM

PacHy https://moparonlineparts.com/chrysle...ts-p-7208.html

Last edited by pachyderm; 10-06-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page