Fuel Funnel Mounting Location - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

Fuel Funnel Mounting Location

Can someone post a picture of where the fuel funnel is supposed to be mounted? I just got my Pacifica and the fuel funnel was left in the rear cargo area. When I look in the owners manual it shows where it mounts if the vehicle has the spare tire, but I donít have a spare tire (I have the vacuum). Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 12:44 PM

Garage
That was the first thing we were curious about as well ...only we had no idea at first what the thing was. Turns out there is no particular mounting location if you don't have the spare tire mount. We put it in with the tire inflator along with a cloth so it wouldn't move around.

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger

Last edited by wisejd; 09-24-2017 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added the location our's was stowed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in