Trash can ideas? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By EnderMarvolo
  • 2 Post By Joyxpac

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 10:29 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Trash can ideas?

What do you use as a trash can in your Pacifica? Pictures would be great!

Thanks

2018 Pacific Touring L Plus
Granite Crystal Metallic
Chrysler minivan #4
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-10-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2DirtyKids View Post
What do you use as a trash can in your Pacifica? Pictures would be great! Thanks
I just put a plastic grocery bag over an arm rest, but you can check this thread for more ideas.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/...to_threadtools

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2DirtyKids View Post
What do you use as a trash can in your Pacifica? Pictures would be great!

Thanks
I am resurrecting this thread because I think I found a great solution. I have been looking and looking at other suggestions and I didn't love any of them and I finally decided to just wander around a store and look one day. This is what I found.

Here is a picture. It blocks the change compartment but honestly, we use the trash way more and it is easy to move. The best part of this solution is that it doesn't slide around at all and it is easy to access.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0428.jpg (92.0 KB, 118 views)
SciTchr likes this.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderMarvolo View Post
I am resurrecting this thread because I think I found a great solution. I have been looking and looking at other suggestions and I didn't love any of them and I finally decided to just wander around a store and look one day. This is what I found.

Here is a picture. It blocks the change compartment but honestly, we use the trash way more and it is easy to move. The best part of this solution is that it doesn't slide around at all and it is easy to access.
Apparently, I can't post links yet. Try a google search for OXO 4 qt. food container.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 08:14 PM

Garage
I've also been trying to come up with a solution. Here's my latest contraption: I had installed a cell phone holder (I got for free at a trade show) on my vent. I use a case on my cell and wasn't crazy about it as I have to remove the case for the phone to fit. When I tried to remove the holder the clip stayed attached to my vent & I saw it had a ball joint that connects the holder. Okay, I thought, I might need to use that at sometime, I'll just leave it clipped on. Combined with this I had gotten a hook that was supposed to loop on a headrest to hold a bag of some sort. Again this was another freebie given in a store as a reward for buying there. I tried to use it but it doesn't work on Pacifica's headrests with the DVD screens on the back of the seats.

My pest control company gives me my bill in a little plastic trash bag. I've always used these trash bags in my other van - just hooked them on the gear shift lever. And BTW it does hook on the climate control knob but I didn't like that location. So I put all these little things together and the headrest bag hook fits on the ball joint of the cell phone holder and holds my little plastic bag. Don't know how long it will last, but we're going on a road trip tomorrow and will give it the full test.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Headrest hook.jpg (115.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg Trash bag.jpg (89.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Cell phone holder.jpg (106.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Cell phone holder connection.jpg (88.6 KB, 57 views)
SciTchr and citanic like this.

Jeffersonton, Virginia ordered 2/28/2017, delivery on 3/25/2017 of 2017 Limited Tusk White Black/Mocha, Advanced Safety Tech, Theater Package, 20" Wheels, Splash Guards, and 3D Maxpider Kagu Black Mats

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page