Mat photo request (lloyds and Maxliner) - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-01-2018, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Mat photo request (lloyds and Maxliner)

Hello,

We recently purchased an 8-passenger Pacifica and we're trying to find some mats for the 2nd and 3rd rows. I'm not happy with the WeatherTech one piece model, as it doesn't fit well in the third row and with it being attached through the middle, makes stowing a 2nd row seat particularly difficult.

Does anyone have a picture of the Lloyd's Northridge in the 2nd and 3rd row? Their site doesn't give any sort of indication as to how they are actually shaped.

I'm also considering the maxliner 2nd and 3rd row mats. If anyone has those, can you post a picture, particularly where they come together on the side, where someone would be stepping to get into the 3rd row.

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Edit: Sorry, this should probably be in "Accessories"

Last edited by bokubob; 03-01-2018 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Maybe posted in the wrong place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2018, 06:26 AM

Garage
My Lloyds Cargo Mat runs from the back of the Cargo Area to the back of my 3rd Row Chrysler Mopar All-Weather Slush Mat. It buts up against the Mopar Mat exactly. I have three different photos of this Lloyds Mat but every time I post any of them on this Forum the photo is up-side-down. I have manipulated the photo via editing and regardless it still posts up-side-down. I don't know if it is a specific issue with the Browser or what. I have posted quite a number of other photos with no issues. I will give it a try here, but get ready to turn your device up-side-down to view the photo properly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4727.JPG (95.8 KB, 164 views)

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2018, 06:28 AM

Garage
On the above image if you click on it, and then click once more on the pop-up photo it will open a third time right-side-up.

When I need the 3rd Row Seats for passengers, the Lloyds Cargo Mat rolls up quite easily and can be placed in the seat-well behind the 3rd Row Seat. I don't even need to put a strap around it to keep it rolled, as it fits almost exactly width-wise contacting the left and right side of the seat-well. When I stow the 3rd Row Seat again the mat unrolls and lays down flat again. The one end of the Lloyds Cargo Mat that fits right at the back of the Cargo Area has Rounded-Corners so it is easy to see that you are placing the Lloyds Mat back in the Pacifica correctly. It is important to know that this particular Lloyds Cargo Mat does not run all the way to the back of the 2nd Row Seats, but rather to the back of the Mopar All-Weather 3rd Row mat. I'm sure it would work with other brand 3rd Row floor mats as well.

2017 Pacifica Limited

Last edited by wisejd; 03-02-2018 at 06:36 AM.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2018, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Thanks wisejd! It's good to know the cargo mat does a good job.

For anyone else with the Lloyd mats for the 2nd and 3rd row seating, please let me know what they're shaped like. I really want the area between the 2nd row seat and the door covered for people tilting the seat forward to get into the back, but it's unclear if the lloyd mats are shaped like the Chrysler/Mopar slush mats or more like the Husky or Maxliner mats, with tabs that extend back.

Thanks!
-Jonathan
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2018, 11:15 AM

Looks good, but more importantly, where'd you get that cool Chrysler First Aid Kit!

2017 Billet/Alloy Limited - UConnect Theater/Sound, 20 inch Wheels, Safety Tec

Previously:
2001 Ody EX
2004 Ody EX NAV
2006 Ody Touring RES NAV
2009 Ody Touring RES NAV
2011 Ody Elite
2014 Ody Elite
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2018, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

I just found a post with the lloyd mats northridge:
On the 6th page of the "Floor mats" discussion in the Accessories and Add Ons forum (sorry, I can't post links yet)

Also, Lloyd Mats Store customer service just sent me a drawing of the mats. I wish they would come together squarely, without the little triangle gap, but they could still be a good solution.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2018, 07:28 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
Looks good, but more importantly, where'd you get that cool Chrysler First Aid Kit!
I purchased our 2017 Pacifica Limited (gas) off the lot last June, and the First Aid and Mopar Safety Kit items were on the Window Sticker as Options / Accessories. I believe they are available via the Mopar Store website.

2017 Pacifica Limited
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2018, 12:26 PM

I have the same Lloyd cargo mat as wisejd. I have on order but haven't received yet the additional piece that would go between the front edge of the mat and the back of the 2nd row seat. We'll see how it fits (if at all) with the 3rd row unstowed.

Haven't purchased any 2nd row mats yet and not sure if I will, I don't have that many 2nd row passengers so the carpet mats may be just fine for my purposes. Also possible that I get Huskys to match the fronts but I'm not too excited about having to cut them in order to avoid the front seat travel.

2018 Touring Plus, Billet Silver
Unable to hold out for 2021 Chrysler Atlantica
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 11:37 AM

I have the Maxliner. Iíll get a pic of it this afternoon.

2018 Touring-L
Weathertech 1st/2nd/3rd row
Maxliner Town & Country cargo mat
Formula One Stratos 30% front windows
3M Crystalline 90% everywhere else
Dawn Enterprises bumper protector
Billet Silver Metallic Bumper Plugs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page