Leather comparison - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2018, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Leather comparison

So I've sat in a few limiteds and the leather seems much nicer and much more comfortable than the tl+ and lower models. I don't believe it's just the physical leather but the padding and added side pieces of leather that cradle you in the seat more. It's enough to make me consider getting a 2017 limited instead of a new tl+ so I can get it. I like Android auto but my phone has it anyway and don't care to mirror my screen.

Thoughts on leather? Who's experienced both? Is there more padding? Only problem with the limited is I can't get the bench seat which I'd prefer in the second row.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2018, 04:28 PM

Iím pretty sure you can get an 8 passenger Limited. You lose the tri-pane panoramic sunroof unfortunately, but itís like that throughout the model line up. I also donít think itís technically a bench seat. More like 3 separate seats that sorta make a bench, but either way it seats three people and they are removable and what not.

As far as the leather goes yes I believe the Limited has higher quality nappa leather. As far as differences in the seat besides that Iím not sure, but they do look a little different from what I have seen. If anything the Limited seats might be a little more firm since they are also ventilated/cooled. Overall they are nice seats and I enjoy them. We purchase our 2017 Limited used last month and we really like it. Paid 36k with only 4300 miles and it is a loaded up Limited with a 50k original msrp.

2017 Cadillac ATS 3.6 awd Premium, Phantom Gray, Carbon Black package, Recaros
2017 Pacifica Limited, bright white, black/deep mocha, AST, blu-ray, 20Ē wheels, HK audio
Old 03-04-2018, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS97Z28 View Post
Iím pretty sure you can get an 8 passenger Limited. You lose the tri-pane panoramic sunroof unfortunately, but itís like that throughout the model line up. I also donít think itís technically a bench seat. More like 3 separate seats that sorta make a bench, but either way it seats three people and they are removable and what not.

As far as the leather goes yes I believe the Limited has higher quality nappa leather. As far as differences in the seat besides that Iím not sure, but they do look a little different from what I have seen. If anything the Limited seats might be a little more firm since they are also ventilated/cooled. Overall they are nice seats and I enjoy them. We purchase our 2017 Limited used last month and we really like it. Paid 36k with only 4300 miles and it is a loaded up Limited with a 50k original msrp.
Are you an Android gur or apple ? I have A pixel phone so I have Android auto on my phone and don't need to mirror it but I do want to be able to stream netflix to the backseat. Can you do that on your setup? I don't want to be reliant on DVDs or a USB stick. How do you like the package without Android auto?

Old 03-04-2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENZODAST View Post
Are you an Android gur or apple ? I have A pixel phone so I have Android auto on my phone and don't need to mirror it but I do want to be able to stream netflix to the backseat. Can you do that on your setup? I don't want to be reliant on DVDs or a USB stick. How do you like the package without Android auto?
I have an iPhone 8 and do not use CarPlay....well my Pacifica doesnít have it, but even if it did I have no desire to have to use a cable to mirror what my phone can do better on its own anyway. My Cadillac has it and donít use it. So buying a used 2017 that does not have CarPlay or android auto had no bearing either way on the purchase.

As far as streaming video, there is another thread on that and I think the consensus was that you canít stream video, only certain video files through a usb stick will work.

2017 Cadillac ATS 3.6 awd Premium, Phantom Gray, Carbon Black package, Recaros
2017 Pacifica Limited, bright white, black/deep mocha, AST, blu-ray, 20Ē wheels, HK audio
Old 03-29-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENZODAST View Post
I've use a fire TV, all you have to do is link it to a Wifi hotspot on your phone or Pacifica. Here's a video that I made.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in