Floor Mats - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By jennegirl
  • 2 Post By SciTchr

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy Floor Mats

Hello! I have recently purchased a 2018 Pacifica Touring L. After bringing it home, I noticed that there are no floor mats in the car...no fabric ones, no rubber ones. I only got a paper floor mat for the driver's seat LOL. Do fabric floor mats not come standard? I did not have the best experience with the dealership and their knowledge base, so I wanted to double check here. They told me it should have been listed as a line item on the window sticker (it was not listed; but I can't find it on any other car's window stickers online either). I have done multiple google searches and not once did I come across another owner with this question. The posts for the mats are on the floor.

Last edited by jennegirl; 08-02-2018 at 01:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Sadly, yes, they did tell me it was an add-on and should be listed on the sticker! I made sure that I was clear about them not being the all-weather add-on package too. It was the sales manager who said it was an add-on, but in his defense, he did ask someone else because he is new to that store and did not know.

Last edited by jennegirl; 08-02-2018 at 01:52 PM.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the quick reply and for looking at your window sticker!
Maybe_Wayb likes this.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennegirl View Post
Hello! I have recently purchased a 2018 Pacifica Touring L. After bringing it home, I noticed that there are no floor mats in the car...no fabric ones, no rubber ones. I only got a paper floor mat for the driver's seat LOL. Do fabric floor mats not come standard? I did not have the best experience with the dealership and their knowledge base, so I wanted to double check here. They told me it should have been listed as a line item on the window sticker (it was not listed; but I can't find it on any other car's window stickers online either). I have done multiple google searches and not once did I come across another owner with this question. The posts for the mats are on the floor.
Click on the link and then add your VIN to the end of the link (in the bar where the http is) and you should get an equipment list several pages long for your specific van and everything (standard and optional equipment) that should be on your van.
http://www.chrysler.com/webselfservi...etServlet?vin=

My 2017 Touring L equipment list says carpets - front and cargo area, Front Floor Mats, Rear Floor Mats. I think that removable carpet mats that attach to the posts should have been included in a new van. Print the list and take it to the dealer and have them order your carpet mats for no additional charge. I think the carpet mat between the 2nd and 3rd row seats should have been included also, but I have the all weather mat there now so I'm not positive.
Maybe_Wayb and jennegirl like this.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

Last edited by SciTchr; 08-02-2018 at 03:00 PM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Thanks so much! It listed the floor mats just as yours did, @SciTchr (Carpets - Floor and Cargo Area, * Front Floor Mats, * Rear Floor Mats). Mine also lists 2nd Row In Floor Storage Bins right above where it lists 3rd Row STOW 'N GO 60/40 Bench. Do either of you know if the "bins" is referring to the plastic ones that you can have as an option or if it is just talking about the hole that is in the floor that seats stow into? That is quite a list that it prints out for you and very informative!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Thanks so much! It listed the floor mats just as yours did, @SciTchr (Carpets - Floor and Cargo Area, * Front Floor Mats, * Rear Floor Mats). Mine also lists 2nd Row In Floor Storage Bins right above where it lists 3rd Row STOW 'N GO 60/40 Bench. Do either of you know if the "bins" is referring to the plastic ones that you can have as an option or if it is just talking about the hole that is in the floor that seats stow into? That is quite a list that it prints out for you and very informative!
The bins are bins that are a trapezoid shape to fit in the floor when you dont have the seat stow and go. I gotem just cuz you have have a bunch of stuff accumulate and instead of trying to pick it all out to put the seat down it just takes 2 seconds to pull the whole bin.

2018 Pacifica Limited Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Uconnect® Theater with Streaming and Sound
Interior Protection Package
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
KeySense
8–Passenger Seating & 20–Inch Wheel Group
Delete Vacuum / Add Spare Tire
Front and Rear Splash Guards
Engine Block Heater
Lifetime Warranty w/ $100 Deductible

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2018, 12:46 AM

Quote:
I think the plastic bins that lift out are an extra accessory item you can purchase that aren't included with the van, just like the all weather rubber mats are extra. I think the storage bins listed on the equipment list are just referring to the part under the carpet where the seats go since some vans don't have seats that go into the floor.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

Tags
all weather floor mats , floor mats , standard floor mats

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page