Stow and go, and behind the 3rd row dimensions. - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 05:52 PM Thread Starter

Stow and go, and behind the 3rd row dimensions.

Can someone link me the dimensions of the "trunk" with the 3rd row up and stow and go holes? I have a Pacifica rented for this weekend and am taking 4 adults and 2 kids plus luggage on a 12 plus trip, and if I knew if my suitcases would fit now my life would be a wee bit better.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 08:52 PM

It is not a pure rectangle. Tapers to bottom a bit and width in front is narrower than at the rear.
Front-to-back is about 22 inches, width varies approx 40 to 45 inches.

2018 Touring L
Collapsible spare tire kit
WeatherTech window deflectors, floor mats, and cargo liner
State-issued Vietnam Veteran License plate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DoninDel; 03-26-2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: clarification
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 10:00 PM

3rd row folds 1/2, 2/3. I carried 5 adults plus luggage, and folded one part of 3rd row under and got more luggage space.

2018 Touring L
Collapsible spare tire kit
WeatherTech window deflectors, floor mats, and cargo liner
State-issued Vietnam Veteran License plate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEPH View Post
Can someone link me the dimensions of the "trunk" with the 3rd row up and stow and go holes? I have a Pacifica rented for this weekend and am taking 4 adults and 2 kids plus luggage on a 12 plus trip, and if I knew if my suitcases would fit now my life would be a wee bit better.
Thanks!
It depends on the ages of the kids, where you are going, and how much stuff you take along. Here are some photos from a spare tire thread (the van doesn't usually come with a spare tire, it has a goo kit and inflator). The photo of a inflatable spare in the stow n go well will give you some size perspective of the wells.

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/281825-post10.html
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/289497-post18.html
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/248513-post3.html

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

Last edited by SciTchr; 03-27-2019 at 01:41 AM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Think I will put a suit case between my boys 5 and 7 year old before I fold a seat down. I have a couple small suit cases that will fit in the stow and goes, or I may just take the bulky stuff like, snorkel gear and my kids life vests and put that stuff in the stow and goes for the trip and then put all that stuff in a carseat bag when we get there. Not taking alot stuff. Shorts, t shirts, swiming trunks, flip flops ect. It will be the 30s when I leave, I have already told everyone no jackets, were a long sleeve shirt it will be in the 60 before we stop.
Getting the van Friday, so I can do load out the night before we leave.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

So much for the rental companies assurance that they had plenty of Pacificas. But I did get a lot of seat time in some competition.
We got stuck with a Kia Sedona on the way down and barely got our gear in. Got 20 mpg until Florida and 22.2 in Florida. Got beat to death by the rough roads in Carolinas forget taking a nap on the way down that way in a Sedona. My neck was sore the next day. The seats where comfy but hot. I felt like was next to a camp fire. Hot on one side cold on the other. Could not make people happy with he climate control.
I did like the giant rear camera.
Got a Grand Caravan on the way back. 27.5 mpg in Florida and 22.5 back in Kentucky. Came back thru Atlanta, so I really didn't get to compare the rough ride thu the Carolinas. No problems with luggage. My only 2 grips was the front passage seat could of had more leg room with a an adult behind me, and no blind spot detection.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in