How do I do a hard reset on the uconnect? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

How do I do a hard reset on the uconnect?

Carplay in my 2019 pacifica does not come up when I connect my iPhone.

The Chrysler representative I spoke to told me I need to perform a hard reset on the uconnect system and that I should visit a dealer for that.

Problem is every dealer in my area is more that a half hour away, I'll have to leave the car at the dealer, they won't give me a loaner and the first appointment is only 3 weeks away and I really need it. It would be a shame to have to go through all this hardship when the solution is something I can do in the comfort of my own driveway.

Please if anyone can post (what seems to be a huge secret) the instructions on how to perform a hard reset on the 2019 pacifica uconnect 8.4. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page