Uconnect for EU - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-12-2019, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

Uconnect for EU

Soooo I‘m driving around here in Germany and my uconnect is 50% (or even more) useless. Navigation is not working and half of the radio stations neither (we have even and odd radio frequencies). I knew that before I‘ve imported the PacHy so don‘t get me wrong, I‘m absolutely happy with it. But still, I‘m kinda tech guy and I found Mopar part number 68351935AI which says
„[Instrument Panel Parts Module], [Uconnect 4 NAV with 8.4" Display].
X81+UJV-RS9. Required: 001 [Instrument Panel Parts Module], [Uconnect 4 NAV with 8.4" Display].“

RS9 seems to be FCA sales code for DAB+ (which is available here while SiriusXM is not) so I guess I‘ll go ahead and order it.
But maybe a friendly fellow member has access to a more detailed part database and can see some more data?
Plus, although they state delivery next week, I wonder why this part should not only be available at all but also stocked?! Only possible market I can think of is Russia as they seem to have DAB+ as well..

Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:40 AM

Best would be to contact Wittkopp and have your Uconnect adapted to German specs, they charge 699 for it. I think this is what all the importers do...

https://www.wittkopp-parts.de/Naviga...t-4C::909.html
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 03:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelGill View Post
Best would be to contact Wittkopp and have your Uconnect adapted to German specs, they charge 699 for it. I think this is what all the importers do...

https://www.wittkopp-parts.de/Naviga...t-4C::909.html
or direct to http://customtronix.com/
They make the conversation to a german Radio.
I have the conversation too and I get a update from customtronix for the German Radio

2018 Chrysler Pacifica ; Gas ; Bright White ; Limited ; 20"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Chrysler Voyager Stow'n Go Limited

2001 Chrysler Voyager

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Won‘t work with my software version. Plus, I only want odd and even radio frequencies which shouldn’t be a big deal I thought

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in