Trouble changing stations on XM Radio - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By BrettP

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 03:15 PM Thread Starter

Trouble changing stations on XM Radio

We have the 8.4" nav and theater screen with the XM service (for now) and we've placed a few stations into the presets at the top of the screen and a few times now we can't change the station, this has happened when we've been parked and while driving. Its as if the screen doesn't sense we're pushing the button, I'm not sure if that's the same as a freeze as I found in some of the other threads. All of the other options seem to work (audio, FM, theater etc.) Has anyone else had this happen?

thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-03-2017, 10:29 PM

Fern - so far, mine has been very responsive. I've had it since July.

Hopefully yours will act that way when you get to the dealer. Take a video with your smartphone just in case. That entire screen just pops off so dealer can quickly replace.
peanutmom2001 likes this.

Brett
2017 Gas Pacifica Limited, Vel Red/Black/Alloy
Tow, Vac, Adv SafetyTec, UConnect Theater, 18" Wheels
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferg View Post
We have the 8.4" nav and theater screen with the XM service (for now) and we've placed a few stations into the presets at the top of the screen and a few times now we can't change the station, this has happened when we've been parked and while driving. Its as if the screen doesn't sense we're pushing the button, I'm not sure if that's the same as a freeze as I found in some of the other threads. All of the other options seem to work (audio, FM, theater etc.) Has anyone else had this happen?

thanks in advance.
I have the exact same issue. I took the car into the dealer and they said there isn't anything they can do. They opened a star case on it 3 weeks ago and I haven't hear back form the dealer. When I tried to change the station, nothing happens or it changes the station after 2 minutes. Dealer said they checked other units and they are all the same. I doubt that is the case, 2 minutes to change a station doesn't sound right.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page