What floor mats to get? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

What floor mats to get?

We ordered our Pachy yesterday and i opted to not get the $600 floor mat option.

I found this, https://moparonlineparts.com/chrysle...id-p-7208.html they look pretty good for $208. I was going to check weathertech.

My wife and I will almost always have the 3rd row seats stowed, so I was hoping to get something that would cover that whole back area.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-10-2018, 12:01 PM

I have never regretted paying extra for Weathertech, since they outlast any other floormat I have ever had.

2018 Touring L
Collapsible spare tire kit
WeatherTech window deflectors, floor mats, and cargo liner
State-issued Vietnam Veteran License plate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 04:35 PM

I've been very happy with the WeatherTech so far. 7200 miles and most of those from roadtrips with 2 little kids. I'm not crazy about how the middle section isn't joined all the way around the center seats, but definitely not a dealbreaker for me.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited - Billet Silver

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 08:05 PM

I got the Weathertech for the 2nd/3rd rows (only molded option for the Hybrid other than the Mopar ones with poor coverage,) Maxliners for the front seats, and a cheap ProZ flimsy rubber thing for the cargo area. My biggest problem with the Weathertech is they are just too expensive, and not discounted anywhere. They may not cover under the second row seats, but they still cover better than anything else available for the Hybrid. The Maxliners in the front are just as nice if not nicer. I ended up getting them all in the same order from AutoAnything, and the 20 off 200 coupon code that wouldn't apply to the Maxliners or WeatherTech applied to the cheap cargo mat.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-11-2018, 11:22 PM Thread Starter

i'm thinking of doing the 2nd-3rd rows with weathertech and the front either husky or the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. I can't quite decide which will be better up front.

I heard the husky is more rubber, but i think either would probably hold up for a long time....Its hard to say from pictures which has more coverage.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
i'm thinking of doing the 2nd-3rd rows with weathertech and the front either husky or the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats
What's wrong with simply making everything weathertech? They can't be beat, maybe a tad expensive but for the protection well worth the money. More rubber does not equal more protection. Weathertech GUARANTEES proper fit.
DoninDel likes this.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-08-2018, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rparker06 View Post
What's wrong with simply making everything weathertech? They can't be beat, maybe a tad expensive but for the protection well worth the money. More rubber does not equal more protection. Weathertech GUARANTEES proper fit.
I'm doing the same thing as Steffen707... because:
  1. The weathertech front drivers mat doesn't cover the entire driver's left foot rest.
  2. I like the look and feel better on the 3D Maxpider Kagu ... my friend got a set for his car and it's a lot nicer looking (and feels better under your feet) than hard plastic or rubber.
  3. Getting the weathertech for the 2nd/3rd because they don't have a 3D for the hybrid yet... and it appears the 3D for the ICE lacks some containment lips in a couple of areas. If that wasn't the case then I would have ordered the 3D's for the back as well.

Last edited by Minivan=MegaFun; 12-08-2018 at 08:22 PM.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 10:52 PM

Garage
+1 for the Weathertechs in the Hybrid for 2nd and 3rd combined. No other choice for the PacHy other than Mopar which doesn't provide the same coverage. Side sections don't get much travel vs. the centre, so the separation there isn't a big deal for us. You'll get a better deal if you get a whole set of Weathertechs. BTW we have a Husky rear cargo liner. Similar great quality as Weathertech.

* Geez guys, finish your location and signature w model!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DRIVING - 17 Pacifica Hybrid Platinum CDN Granite Grey, Chargepoint EVSE & 240V OEM, Full WeatherTech Sunroof Deflector + Mats, Front MOPAR Mudflaps, Winter RWC 17" + MOPAR TPMS + Michelin Xi2
SOLD - 08 Honda Odyssey Touring White no PAX
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-09-2018, 10:59 PM

Garage
My van was optioned with the factory floor mats and I love them. If I didn't have them I would absolutely go with the weathertech. However, it seems the rear Weathertech mat is one piece and may make it even more difficult to access the stow-n-go storage areas (non-hybrid). It's difficult with the Mopar mats, but not impossible. I wish they designed the mats so they can open easily when you need to access the stow-n-go.

Photo - weathertech left, Mopar mats right. The one piece offers more protection for the rear, but may make accessing stow-n-go areas more difficult IMO.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 9.58.02 PM.jpg (73.8 KB, 64 views)

2018 Pacifica Limited "S" - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black, Light Diesel Gray Interior / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Customer Preferred Package 27P / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon Sound / Interior Protection / Trailer Tow Group / Advanced Safety Tech / Emergency Kit Group / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater w Wireless Streaming / Hands-Free Doors / KeySense / Super Awesome RIDGID Stow n' Vac
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 08:41 AM

Funny... now that I think about it, I'm getting three different brands:
  • 3DMax for the front seats
  • Weathertech for the 2nd/3rd row
  • Mopar for the rear cargo well... I'm getting this on advice that its more "rubbery" than the weathertech/husky's and things don't slide around as much.

RDphotography - good point... for the non-hybrid seems like the Weathertech/Husky's/3DMax would be more work to move out of the way for the stow-n-go. So, yeah, seems regular (non-hybrid) owners need to weight the pros/cons on how much inclement weather you're expecting vs how much you use the stow-n-go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in