2019 Hybrid Limited features vs gas - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

2019 Hybrid Limited features vs gas

I'm giving it serious consideration to pass my 2017 Limited gas to my daughter and getting the 2019 Hybrid Limited for myself.

Does the new one have power passenger seat? The window sticker just says 8 way power driver seat and passenger seat advance and return. (Why have advance and return with no stow n go?)

Fog Lights?
Interior lighting the same?

I know it does not have HID's (rats)

Heated second row seats?
Power Folding Heated mirrors?

Anything else I might have missed? I know the third row seats are manual and the second row does not stow but I'll survive that.

Last edited by Cornfield; 11-06-2018 at 01:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 02:08 PM

There's a long thread about it.

With hybrid, you get ride quality, instant torque and passing prowess. Crazy high mpg possible, if you plug in everyday. Better wear and tears on your drive system: oil, brakes, tires.

You lose all that you mentioned. The standard rim looks dorky, but more practical ie. save gas, less likely to get curbed. You lose vacuum cleaner.

You lose the stow and go, but they make it rather convenient to remove the 2nd row seats. There's a strap you can pull and detach the seats in all of 5 seconds. They weigh a good 50 - 70 lbs each though. Not as convenient, but passable especially since you usually carry either passengers or cargo at any given time. You can also remove one of the 2nd row seats for 3-4 seats configuration for carrying longer cargo like bicycles.

No idea why have advance return with no stow and go. If it's the 2nd row seat, may be used for access to the 3rd row?
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 02:16 PM

You can try the compare on the canadian site try this: Here is the limited compared:
https://www.chrysler.ca/en/compare/2.../CAC90CRV091G0

Looks like the Hybrid does not have heated second row seats (just eats more battery)

Maybe that will help a little...

2016 Ford Focus Electric
2019 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited S

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 07:13 PM

The lack of 2nd row seat heat is likely due to customers having to make the electrical connections each time, plus stowing the electrical connections. On the gas version, the electrical harness is wired into the Stow'n'Go components.

I'd imagine that the advance and return is a function of the new memory seats. Cheaper for Chrysler to list it as a feature than it is to remove it from the programming or have two sets of memory seat parts to differentiate the gas from the phev.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shniest View Post
You can try the compare on the canadian site try this: Here is the limited compared:
https://www.chrysler.ca/en/compare/2.../CAC90CRV091G0

Looks like the Hybrid does not have heated second row seats (just eats more battery)

Maybe that will help a little...
What?!... the hybrid doesn't have an illuminated glove box! ...and I just put a downpayment down on a hybrid last night!

oh well... maybe I'll stick a small battery powered tap light in there
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 07:30 PM

Auto advance and return is awesome for rear facing child seats. Send the front seat forward then slide 2nd row seat up for easier access to your child.
tnrboy likes this.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

So the front passenger does have a power seat on the Limited Hybrid?
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
So the front passenger does have a power seat on the Limited Hybrid?
Yes, a 4-way power seat with 4-way power lumbar support as well, for the passenger seat.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 06:05 PM

No seat memory

What drives me crazy since I share kid duty with the wifey, is that it does not have seat memory. so it's a crap shoot readjusting the seat each time. lack of power folding windows is also unfortunate.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonx View Post
What drives me crazy since I share kid duty with the wifey, is that it does not have seat memory. so it's a crap shoot readjusting the seat each time. lack of power folding windows is also unfortunate.
The original poster is asking about the 2019 Hybrid Limited. These do have memory seats and power folding mirrors.
bbq likes this.

2018 Molten Silver Pacifica Hybrid Limited purchased Nov 30, 2017.

Last edited by AZBean; 11-09-2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Edited to change power folding windows to power folding mirrors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page