Sirius Guardian $$$$$$$$$ - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Sirius Guardian $$$$$$$$$

So has anyone signed up for this???
Canadian price is insane!

"Choose SiriusXM Guardian Convenience + Security to continue to enjoy all of the features from your trial package for just $33.98 per month."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 07:47 PM

Ask for promotions. I do this all the time with SiriusXM and they always give it to me when I tell them I'm canceling my service.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited - Billet Silver
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 08:27 PM

Thats wayyyyyy too high...

They just offered me 99 per year to renew- full package.

You're in Canada so your converted price is like $25 US, and at 99 a year mine is like $8.

The BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember is if you REFUSE to sign up- they make nothing. They are already sending the signal, and adding you as a subscriber means they get MORE money without spending anything...

Basically their cost is the same with or without you which means if they can get ANYTHING its a win for them. You can talk them down without issue but you must play hardball and cancel if they don't agree. Then call back or wait for them to contact you- they will.

Any additional subscribers in established networks are FREE money for Sirius... You have the bargaining power!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepapagold View Post
The BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember is if you REFUSE to sign up- they make nothing. They are already sending the signal, and adding you as a subscriber means they get MORE money without spending anything...

Basically their cost is the same with or without you which means if they can get ANYTHING its a win for them. You can talk them down without issue but you must play hardball and cancel if they don't agree. Then call back or wait for them to contact you- they will.

Any additional subscribers in established networks are FREE money for Sirius... You have the bargaining power!
This is for the Guardian service though, not the satellite radio, so presumably they have to pay something for the cellular network use and the two-way data communication, etc. I'm sure it's nowhere near what they charge us for the service, but I'd imagine it's more complicated than just adding another satellite radio subscriber.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page