3Likes
  • 1 Post By DillyDally
  • 1 Post By RC Mike
  • 1 Post By Amphicar770

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Luxury White

I know several people are stalking the new luxury white color. I don't know if this has already been posted, but I just found online a dealer who has a 2019 Luxury White Limited with the S package. They have a lot of photos posted in case anyone wants to see:

https://www.dickscountrydodge.com/in...RC1N78KR590239
RDphotography likes this.

2019 Pachy Limited S - black on black on black, Safetytec, no sunroof
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 05:00 PM

Garage
cool color but those hybrid wheels blacked out are awful...

2018 Pacifica Limited "S" - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black, Light Diesel Gray Interior / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Customer Preferred Package 27P / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon Sound / Interior Protection / Trailer Tow Group / Advanced Safety Tech / Emergency Kit Group / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater w Wireless Streaming / Hands-Free Doors / KeySense / Super Awesome RIDGID Stow n' Vac
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDphotography View Post
cool color but those hybrid wheels blacked out are awful...
Are you saying you don't like the wheels at all, or you don't like them high contrast against a white vehicle? I myself don't prefer the storm trooper look of the S package on the bright white. However, I feel that it looks better than this. The luxury white looks like it might be one of the colors that actually looks best with the chrome accents. But what do I know - I have a black S I'm waiting delivery on, so I definitely prefer much less contrast!

Because of your post I had to pull up the Chrysler website and compare the Gas S wheels with the Hybrid S Wheels. Interesting they are so different!

2019 Pachy Limited S - black on black on black, Safetytec, no sunroof

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 06:11 PM

Whenever I see the S wheels, I only think one thing: "Poor guy had his hubcaps stolen."
CentralFla likes this.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 01:41 PM

The black wheels look really bad in photos and slightly better in person. I wish I could have gotten non-black wheels with the S package, but the wife wanted the black interior.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2018, 02:19 PM

White cars are popular in PHX, FL, etc. To me they make vehicles, especially mini vans, look like appliances.
RC Mike likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page